• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowherd Blasting Hibbert

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a poor excuse for not being able to rebound. I can name countless players who have averaged more blocks than Hibbert who also averaged more than 10 rebs a game.

I'm not trying to make excuses for him, just making that point. Hibbert lacks that athleticism to recover for rebounds after altering shots. Someone like Dwight can.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't see the game. How dominant was Hibbert tonight against Favors & Kanter?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 points and 4 rebounds lmao while Favors had 17 and 10.

Hibbert was BARBEQUE CHICKEN for Favors last night

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully Hibbert just played out of his mind that series and can't replicate those results...other wise he is overrated simply because the Heat make him look like Kareem Chamberlain for 9 games a year on the largest spot lights of the NBA.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully Hibbert just played out of his mind that series and can't replicate those results...other wise he is overrated simply because the Heat make him look like Kareem Chamberlain for 9 games a year on the largest spot lights of the NBA.

Yeah... the Heat, that team with LeBron, DWade and Chris Bosh as well as many other notable veterans, just let him perform well. :L

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 points and 4 rebounds lmao while Favors had 17 and 10.

Hibbert was BARBEQUE CHICKEN for Favors last night

LOL. 19 mins, foul trouble. Nothing you can say about Hibbert that matters really. He is there for us defensively, and thats what counts the most. I never said he was an offensive juggernaut of a player. He isn't. He probably should be getting more rebounds, too. I agree.

But Hibbert isn't the best player in the world like LBJ. And LBJ still needs to flop to get ahead. Hibbert plays the game within the rules and at least I respect Roy Hibbert. You can't fully respect LeFlop. That's a fact. :)

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah... the Heat, that team with LeBron, DWade and Chris Bosh as well as many other notable veterans, just let him perform well. :L

I never said "let him" or even insinuated that.

LOL. 19 mins, foul trouble. Nothing you can say about Hibbert that matters really. He is there for us defensively, and thats what counts the most. I never said he was an offensive juggernaut of a player. He isn't. He probably should be getting more rebounds, too. I agree.

But Hibbert isn't the best player in the world like LBJ. And LBJ still needs to flop to get ahead. Hibbert plays the game within the rules and at least I respect Roy Hibbert. You can't fully respect LeFlop. That's a fact. :)

Oh, you mean he was officiated fairly then?

You actually agree with every thing that Coherd and most of us in this thread said.

And then you feel sad and have to bash a completely irrelevant topic...

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said "let him" or even insinuated that.

Oh, you mean he was officiated fairly then?

You actually agree with every thing that Coherd and most of us in this thread said.

And then you feel sad and have to bash a completely irrelevant topic...

Just say no to drugs BOTSLAYER.