• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys zeke elliot suspened 6 games

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zekes case got a little stronger as he can now use a NFL investigator against the NFL.

Wait, you mean Roger didn't take this case...LOL.

I thought the final word was Rogers word no matter what?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kia Roberts
Born
and
raised

in
Brooklyn

Thats in New York
Problem is she's notvthe confirmed Giants fan who has decorated her house in Giants gear.
Read the story numbnuts.
By the way, remember when you beat the drums tgat the investigation team thinks he's guilty? Turns out it wasn't the whole team.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was Roberts the Giants fan Cowboy fans were whining about?

So great if it was
So you've been giving your opinion on this situation without being properly informed? :laugh3:

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes it is, but don't you think he'd have the person he appointment as the lead investigator in the room as he's gathering information before he makes a determination?

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I expected, the NFL is looking bad here.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The plot thickens...

Really interesting. I still think he did it -- but it's not good for the NFL if its lead investigator recommended no suspension. What's the point of an investigation if you ignore the lead investigator?

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I feel like I have seen this before....

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really interesting. I still think he did it -- but it's not good for the NFL if its lead investigator recommended no suspension. What's the point of an investigation if you ignore the lead investigator?

Exactly and Goodell never spoke with Zeke or the accuser.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to a source familiar with this week's appeal hearing of Elliott's suspension, Kia Wright Roberts, the NFL's director of investigations, testified Tuesday that she was the only NFL employee who interviewed the running back's accuser, Tiffany Thompson, during the investigation and that she would not have recommended discipline for Elliott based on what she found.

So Roger never heard from the ONLY investigator who interviewed the "Victim".

UTKipp1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It is. He pretends to have his minions handle it because he's screwed up previous cases so badly, but still has a god complex to pull the strings anyway.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm telling you, the NFL is not using DV for this suspension, its going to be conduct detrimental to the league. This is what is so BS about this contract. Roger can do whatever he sees fit.

Seriously, look at Brady. First it was cause he deflated football, then it was unfair playing advantage, then it was conduct detrimental to the league, then is was cause he destroyed evidence. An equipment violation turned into what we went through. He literally changed the narrative as we went along and in the end this was never about deflated footballs, it was all about the power the NFL had over it's players and the contract they signed.

All the NFL has to say is, "this suspension has nothing to do with DV, but his actions (cops called 4x?, pulling a women's shirt down, speeding) were detrimental to the league aka Rogers Ego! He needs to put himself in better situations."

And the fucking owners are gonna give him an extension and pay raise.....imagine how pissed he is gonna be after Thursday game in Foxboro when all those clown towels, shirts and bill boards are out....I am actually waiting for them suspend Matt Patrica over his shirt.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem with this idea is I long ago acknowledged DV could have taken place, just I could not convict any man on the evidence as we know it.
I'm guessing Ms. Roberts agrees with me.
Shoot I agree with you. But Roger does as he wishes. So we never know Zeke could still get suspended. The old protecting the shield crap.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly and Goodell never spoke with Zeke or the accuser.
So the NFL lead investigator recommends no suspension, Roger doesn't talk to Zeke or the accuser, and Roger comes up with 6 games? Sounds about right

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to a source familiar with this week's appeal hearing of Elliott's suspension, Kia Wright Roberts, the NFL's director of investigations, testified Tuesday that she was the only NFL employee who interviewed the running back's accuser, Tiffany Thompson, during the investigation and that she would not have recommended discipline for Elliott based on what she found.

So Roger never heard from the ONLY investigator who interviewed the "Victim".
I think Jerry backs Zeke in going all the way with this one...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it is, but don't you think he'd have the person he appointment as the lead investigator in the room as he's gathering information before he makes a determination?
What's the rest of the investigative dream team think?
No way Rog goes out on a limb by himself.

In other news, lead investigator will work for food.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the fucking owners are gonna give him an extension and pay raise.....imagine how pissed he is gonna be after Thursday game in Foxboro when all those clown towels, shirts and bill boards are out....I am actually waiting for them suspend Matt Patrica over his shirt.

That's the thing, for some inexplicable reason people think Goodell cares if the fans don't like him. The fans, coaches, or players can bitch and moan at him all they want but the fact that he's about to be extended means he's doing his job well and isn't going to change. The owners love this guy and if you don't like him that's too bad because your opinion doesn't matter.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the thing, for some inexplicable reason people think Goodell cares if the fans don't like him. The fans, coaches, or players can bitch and moan at him all they want but the fact that he's about to be extended means he's doing his job well and isn't going to change. The owners love this guy and if you don't like him that's too bad because your opinion doesn't matter.
Not sure they love Roger, they love the $ they're making under his regime.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, with zero evidence whatsoever you think he did it........ Part the course for eagles fans, LMAO