• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Cowboys vs. Saints

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ware and Murray where the only bright spot Sunday night. Ware was clearly in pain and still manage to sack Brees and had at least 3 other pressure. Have to disagree with the Ware Bashing yet again. Cowboys where out coached on both sides of the ball. Romo has to try and take more chances with Dez and believe he will win in some tough situations. Dez was clearly hurt on Sunday night as well.

There were absolutely no bright spots this past Sunday. I told all of you in here 3 weeks ago this was going to happen, and it did and we got our asses handed to us by N.O. Don't bash me for being right.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were absolutely no bright spots this past Sunday. I told all of you in here 3 weeks ago this was going to happen, and it did and we got our asses handed to us by N.O. Don't bash me for being right.

We all knew Dallas was in trouble with the saints. Don't act like your a fucking genius here. We also had absolutely no chance against Denver. Right? I know injuries are part of the game but with Hatcher out the run defense suffered from the get go and then Lee gets hurt and Ware plays on one leg was a sure sign of a loss.

Now tell me how much you made betting again that Dallas.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You either can play or not. He played and sucked as usual in a big game. What's getting old is you guys drinking the Jerry Jones cool aid. Lets just be mediocre for another 16 years.

Good thing is in 16 more years you'll be in your 90's and will have lost the last of your brain.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing is in 16 more years you'll be in your 90's and will have lost the last of your brain.

Untill then, I'll make a fortune betting against the Cowboys in big games under the Jerry Jones umbrella.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Untill then, I'll make a fortune betting against the Cowboys in big games under the Jerry Jones umbrella.

Atta boy. Keep rooting against "your team". And you wonder why the Frye comparisons come so often...

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atta boy. Keep rooting against "your team". And you wonder why the Frye comparisons come so often...

Not rooting against them. Just bet against them from time to time. Its usually money in the bank when they play elite teams though. I'm just saying, lol.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not rooting against them. Just bet against them from time to time. Its usually money in the bank when they play elite teams though. I'm just saying, lol.

originally Posted by blue jersey jinx “Making a ton of $$$$ this year. As long as they make me money, who cares”

Your words .... "who cares" That is rooting against your team no matter how you slice it.

Why don't you just say that comment was a mistake and move on.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
originally Posted by blue jersey jinx “Making a ton of $$$$ this year. As long as they make me money, who cares”

Your words .... "who cares" That is rooting against your team no matter how you slice it.

Why don't you just say that comment was a mistake and move on.

There is never a mistake acting and betting on a game you know your gonna lose.