• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Cowboys vs Eagles

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to pay Dak Prescott near 40 million a year and have Cooper sign elsewhere so Dak can go back to tossing 22 TDs a year.
You really are clueless on the topic

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go back and read his post again. If you have any comprehension ability you'll see my point. After you see that, you can take your facepalm and shove it up your ass, all up in your ass.

I just did and he said Gallop is a nice receiver. Didn’t see anything about him saying the Cowboys receivers aren’t much better then Philly. He’s saying Cooper is fantastic and Gallup is a nice receiver as well. But in your head that’s him slamming the Cowboys receivers and moving the goalposts.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really are clueless on the topic

He may be wrong because Gallup was a young developing receiver early last year but QBs without talent at WR struggle. He’s saying Dak was poor last year without Cooper. He may be off but that isn’t clueless at all. Dallas could really take a step back without Cooper.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just did and he said Gallop is a nice receiver. Didn’t see anything about him saying the Cowboys receivers aren’t much better then Philly. He’s saying Cooper is fantastic and Gallup is a nice receiver as well. But in your head that’s him slamming the Cowboys receivers and moving the goalposts.
Direct quote "Just Gallop will not be good enough for the quality of QB that Dak is."

The only reason I mentioned the Eagles is the rhetoric of Daks receivers being so much better, now I'm told that without cooper they aren't all that good.

Last edited:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He may be wrong because Gallup was a young developing receiver early last year but QBs without talent at WR struggle. He’s saying Dak was poor last year without Cooper. He may be off but that isn’t clueless at all. Dallas could really take a step back without Cooper.
Every average team can take a step back anytime they lose one of their top players.
3 years from now who is a better WR, Cooper or Gallup?
Right or wrong (and I think it was an asinine decision) who was pulled because he was playing like crap yesterday with the game on the line and who got the ball forced to him because he was the only option?
If you leave the choice up to me about which one we have going forward it's Gallup. I love Cooper and think he is an amazing guy in today's world of me first WRs and a big time talent, but Gallup is already almost as good and I suspect passes him by at some point soon. Cooper is still way younger than people think, but Gallup is only 23 and just getting started and he makes the contested catch better than Cooper and he gets deep better than Cooper. Cooper is a better route runner and has a better feel for where to sit and get open. The difference between them is a lot closer than he knows and only a couple of teams have traveled their best CB with Cooper all game long unlike what he inferred. I love Cooper and want him back, but not for $19-$20M per

And Gallup was the only decent receiver before Cooper came to make it two options. I suspect if it were the other way around the results would not be that much different. This doesn't mean Gallup would have been near as good as Cooper last year, but it was finally having a couple of options that helped this Offense

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Direct quote "Just Gallop will not be good enough for the quality of QB that Dak is."

He may be right and he may be wrong. He’s saying there’s a HUGE difference between being a 2 with a star 1 on the opposite side drawing attention and the opposing teams best CB. I think that’s fair considering Dak was pretty poor when he only had Gallup before. I have no idea how that got spun into moving the goalposts but most people on the hoop use that platitude erroneously. The reason he could be wrong is receivers take time to develop and maybe Gallup is ready to take the role of a number 1 without Cooper. I have no idea but he didn’t move goalposts or remotely say that Greg Ward and Arcega-Whiteside are as good as two 1000 yard receivers

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every average team can take a step back anytime they lose one of their top players.
3 years from now who is a better WR, Cooper or Gallup?
Right or wrong (and I think it was an asinine decision) who was pulled because he was playing like crap yesterday with the game on the line and who got the ball forced to him because he was the only option?
If you leave the choice up to me about which one we have going forward it's Gallup. I love Cooper and think he is an amazing guy in today's world of me first WRs and a big time talent, but Gallup is already almost as good and I suspect passes him by at some point soon. Cooper is still way younger than people think, but Gallup is only 23 and just getting started and he makes the contested catch better than Cooper and he gets deep better than Cooper. Cooper is a better route runner and has a better feel for where to sit and get open. The difference between them is a lot closer than he knows and only a couple of teams have traveled their best CB with Cooper all game long unlike what he inferred. I love Cooper and want him back, but not for $19-$20M per

And Gallup was the only decent receiver before Cooper came to make it two options. I suspect if it were the other way around the results would not be that much different. This doesn't mean Gallup would have been near as good as Cooper last year, but it was finally having a couple of options that helped this Offense

I hear you because many receivers need time to develop and Gallup is much better then early last season. I have no idea if he evolves into a star like Cooper because you know the two a hell of a lot better then me. But I don’t think it’s clueless to think Dak will regress back to what he was without Cooper. It may be wrong but not clueless. I’ll take Cooper on the Eagles in a heartbeat.
By the way, besides Cooper anyone know the list of UFA WRs for this offseason?

*Also, good point you made on how effective Cooper would be without Gallup.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that is probably true, but it was literally true thanks to his slide. They could sit on the ball and run out the clock. There would have been a kickoff and a play or two if he had not slid.

Put it this way, I bet his teammates on defense and special teams appreciated his selfless act more than fantasy owners like me.

:D

It was unquestionably the smart play. Could you imagine if a guy got hurt on defense defending a cowboys play?

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you say the most stupid shit
I bet Dak is tagged or signed for about what wentz & goff got....but then gain, you welsh on bets, so never mind

Why would he get the same contract? Dallas waited a year. The price only goes up on contracts year to year. It doesn't stay the same. Dak is going to end up getting $36M-$38M a year. Jerry caved on Zeke, he will cave on Dak.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we'll see kid
hell....Dak's average per year dropped 4M per in your last two posts.

it's on the top end at 35M per or he's tagged

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we'll see kid
hell....Dak's average per year dropped 4M per in your last two posts.

it's on the top end at 35M per or he's tagged
now THAT was funny

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams would beat the Eagles 7 out of 10 times. They are a better team

I guess you must have forgot that Rams team got its ass handed to it by Dallas two weeks ago, then that Dallas team got handed it's ass by the Eagles.
If we could set this up so the Rams and Eagles could play 10 straight I'd bet the house the Rams don't win 7 of them.

You are fast becoming ridiculous in your posts.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams would beat the Eagles 7 out of 10 times. They are a better team

I guess you must have forgot that Rams team got its ass handed to it by Dallas two weeks ago, then that Dallas team got handed it's ass by the Eagles.
If we could set this up so the Rams and Eagles could play 10 straight I'd bet the house the Rams don't win 7 of them.

You are fast becoming ridiculous in your posts.

Seriously. It’s a real travesty that the 8-7 Rams won’t make the playoffs this year.

Whoever wins the NFC East, be it Philly or Dallas, it’s not like they’re taking the spot of a powerhouse team.

Also, I’m still waiting on that loser McVay to beat the Eagles once. 7 out of 10 times? Unlikely.