• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Cowboys vs Eagles

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only heard them boo when they thought players were trying to purposely stop their momentum which is a completely boo-able offense.
That's complete BS. There was no reason whatsoever for them to think that and it was a dumb comment by the announcer to even offer that up as an excuse for their asinine behavior. It wasn't a "they aren't really hurt" boo, it was a "get them the fuck off the field" boo, There is a difference.

As far as going to the game, not sure why he went there with his wife and 3 kids, but your comment about why would he go just proves how disgusting the fans are. It's just a classless cesspool. It's just Philly. I guess it's because if they kicked out all the classless fans they couldn't fill the building?

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking like Cowboys and Cooper will likely split ways this offseason. He was the one player on the Cowboys these past couple seasons that I did not like going against.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking like Cowboys and Cooper will likely split ways this offseason. He was the one player on the Cowboys these past couple seasons that I did not like going against.

He’s a very talented guy but receivers who get the kind of money he is looking for must come with something more than talent. There’s leadership, big game performances and consistency to name just a few

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s a very talented guy but receivers who get the kind of money he is looking for must come with something more than talent. There’s leadership, big game performances and consistency to name just a few

Dallas better have a plan at WR then. Gallop is a nice option, but he isn't a guy who can be the top guy at WR. Dak was struggling to do much in the passing game for a multi-season stretch and that instantly changed when they traded for Cooper.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas better have a plan at WR then. Gallop is a nice option, but he isn't a guy who can be the top guy at WR. Dak was struggling to do much in the passing game for a multi-season stretch and that instantly changed when they traded for Cooper.

If he’s not dependable and wants big money than he is not the answer.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's complete BS. There was no reason whatsoever for them to think that and it was a dumb comment by the announcer to even offer that up as an excuse for their asinine behavior. It wasn't a "they aren't really hurt" boo, it was a "get them the fuck off the field" boo, There is a difference.

As far as going to the game, not sure why he went there with his wife and 3 kids, but your comment about why would he go just proves how disgusting the fans are. It's just a classless cesspool. It's just Philly. I guess it's because if they kicked out all the classless fans they couldn't fill the building?

That is exactly why they booed and that’s exactly why the announcer said it. Never heard them boo a hurt player in all my years unless it seemed like they were trying to stop momentum and we were on a long drive in hurry up mode and he goes down in the red zone. I completely disagree with you on that especially since I’ve never ever heard them boo a hurt player. I’ve heard other teams boo in the same situation and never heard a “get the fuck off the field boo” anywhere. Kind of doesn’t even make sense to me. Heard a lot of cities boo when they think guys are flopping.

I think some Eagles fans like the reputation. It seems completely different then the old Vet. They do have non drinking family sections now but it’s not the zoo it used to be. But you get a bunch of young, drunk, working class dudes acting like complete assholes. There’s no denying that. When I went to Dallas the fans were friendly and didn’t say a thing. Been to a lot of stadiums with no trouble but there’s something bad in that Philly water. They take football and their Eagles very very seriously. It’s about city pride. It’s about a team representing your city and who you are but I guess you wouldn’t get that :) :) :)

Last edited:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gallup has been better than Cooper in about half of their games I would guess and probably in the bigger games. I'm thinking part of that is Cooper being hurt but I'm not 100% sure that going forward that Gallup isn't almost as good

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gallup has been better than Cooper in about half of their games I would guess and probably in the bigger games. I'm thinking part of that is Cooper being hurt but I'm not 100% sure that going forward that Gallup isn't almost as good

Gallop isn't going against team's top corners. Teams aren't game planning for Gallop. Gallop is a nice wide receiver to have when you another wide receiver that is the top threat. Just Gallop will not be good enough for the quality of QB that Dak is. Kid got beat by Sidney Jones for crying out loud.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gallop isn't going against team's top corners. Teams aren't game planning for Gallop. Gallop is a nice wide receiver to have when you another wide receiver that is the top threat. Just Gallop will not be good enough for the quality of QB that Dak is. Kid got beat by Sidney Jones for crying out loud.
A lot wrong here but that last comment is just silly for many reasons

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Odd, I was told the Cowboys receivers were head and shoulders better than what Wentz is throwing to, now I'm told his receivers other than Cooper are only good because of Cooper.
It's hard trying to follow these goalposts that consistently move around.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It really was. Dallas looked like crap and the Eagles didn't look a whole lot better. Both of these teams have no business being in the playoffs this year

Who in the NFC deserves to be in the playoffs over them?

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a heady play and great sportsmanship, but man I could have used the extra fantasy points in my money league.

I’m fine with it but not really sure it was “heady.” Whether he scored or not was irrelevant. As soon as he got the first down, the game was over. If he scored, there was still 0% chance Dallas wins the game.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that is probably true, but it was literally true thanks to his slide. They could sit on the ball and run out the clock. There would have been a kickoff and a play or two if he had not slid.

Put it this way, I bet his teammates on defense and special teams appreciated his selfless act more than fantasy owners like me.

:D

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odd, I was told the Cowboys receivers were head and shoulders better than what Wentz is throwing to, now I'm told his receivers other than Cooper are only good because of Cooper.
It's hard trying to follow these goalposts that consistently move around.

The shit you complain about is ridiculous. No one said the only reason Gallop is good is because of Cooper. They said they aren’t sure if he’s a true number 1 because Cooper is so good it makes his life as a 2 easier. The shit you make up in your head just so you can say “moving the goalposts” is ridiculous. Nothing was even remotely said to indicate Dallas receivers on Sunday weren’t much better then Philly’s receivers. I wish we had either. Both have over a 1000 yards. Not one Eagle WR has 500 yards. Not one

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m fine with it but not really sure it was “heady.” Whether he scored or not was irrelevant. As soon as he got the first down, the game was over. If he scored, there was still 0% chance Dallas wins the game.

Just imagine if when being chased down he got stripped. I think he should have taken it to the house but good for him not worrying about padding his stats with an extra 35 yards and a TD.
Really liked how the future of this team is starting to make plays (Sanders, Goedert Ward and ESPECIALLY Josh Sweat)
Wasn’t Sweat a projected 1st rounder and missed his senior season with a knee injury???? Almost nothing better then a young DE starting to consistently make big plays as a backup. He’s got a million miles to go but the kid is starting to flash.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to pay Dak Prescott near 40 million a year and have Cooper sign elsewhere so Dak can go back to tossing 22 TDs a year.
you say the most stupid shit
I bet Dak is tagged or signed for about what wentz & goff got....but then gain, you welsh on bets, so never mind

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that is probably true, but it was literally true thanks to his slide. They could sit on the ball and run out the clock. There would have been a kickoff and a play or two if he had not slid.

Put it this way, I bet his teammates on defense and special teams appreciated his selfless act more than fantasy owners like me.

:D

Sure. Like I said - no problem with the play at all.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The shit you complain about is ridiculous. No one said the only reason Gallop is good is because of Cooper. They said they aren’t sure if he’s a true number 1 because Cooper is so good it makes his life as a 2 easier. The shit you make up in your head just so you can say “moving the goalposts” is ridiculous. Nothing was even remotely said to indicate Dallas receivers on Sunday weren’t much better then Philly’s receivers. I wish we had either. Both have over a 1000 yards. Not one Eagle WR has 500 yards. Not one
Go back and read his post again. If you have any comprehension ability you'll see my point. After you see that, you can take your facepalm and shove it up your ass, all up in your ass.