• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Could Wisconsin or Michigan sneak to a 1 seed?

CoolStoryBro

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not the argument, idiot. There isn't an "argument" at all. The question of how performs to seed is an actual measurement, which is taken by comparing one's seed and where it predicts one will lose to one's result. And when you take that actual objective measurement for Bo Ryan, you get this:

So it is an objective, indisputable fact that Bo Ryan doesn't underperform compared to his seed. There isn't an argument. There is just fact.

BTW your the idiot. Idiot. :lalala:

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not the argument, idiot. There isn't an "argument" at all. The question of how performs to seed is an actual measurement, which is taken by comparing one's seed and where it predicts one will lose to one's result. And when you take that actual objective measurement for Bo Ryan, you get this:

So it is an objective, indisputable fact that Bo Ryan doesn't underperform compared to his seed. There isn't an argument. There is just fact.

Bo's also had the benefit of playing multiple double digits seeds during some of their better runs in the tournament. I mean he's only beaten what 4 single digit seeds in 14 years? I'd say he's under performed in the tournament.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not necessarily. In 2000 when MSU won it all, they had 7 losses and were Big Ten regular season and tournament champs. If Michigan wins the BTT they too will have won both regular season and tourney and would have 7 losses as well.

See, now Im going to be hoping for a 1seed, and I'll be disappointed most likely. : ). (Went to the BIGTEN tourney that year, inaugural I believe, Wisconsin was actually athletic, but your Flintstones were something to see.)

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, gonna be hard for Wisconsin now. They should be locked into a 2 no matter what.

Jonny Valtimore

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, gonna be hard for Wisconsin now. They should be locked into a 2 no matter what.

I don't think tonight really matters much if they win the B1G Tournament. Going on the road into an environment where the game is so huge for the home team and means very little for UW is about as tough as it gets.