• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

could this work for our SS?

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's how it should be and was at one time but the no shows are beginning to be a problem at alot of places these days. I like UGA's idea here and helping out the young alums that are still paying off their loans and getting life started a chance to get back to games at an affordable price.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love to see WVU start selling the unused tickets from the student section. Dana made a plea to the student section during his show last night... asking them to sign up for the tickets. I guess the students have reserved only a little over 10,000 tickets for tomorrow's game.

It is homecoming... WVU is playing the #16 team in the country.

But, kids would rather stay in their apartments or go to a bar to watch the game. It is all about texting, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and other social media with kids today. And, due to an overload on the system caused by 60,000 fans at one site... kids cannot access.

It is a different world today...

Mac_Bridger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might be a good idea, the empty seats are a waste. I just do not get it, when I was in school, I went to EVERY home football and basketball game. We got there as soon as they opened the gates to get a good seat, and stayed until the clock said 00.
Yes, and when you went tickets were included in tuition. That's no longer the case.

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good idea. If the students don't get the tickets, sell them to the general public.

Make it $5 per seat and Dad may even come.

or they could donate them to a high school or charity

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it would be a good idea for the students that couldn't make the game to donate them to some vets, there are tons of them just in state that IMO would use them and a chance for the students to do a VERY classy thing.

bb I agree about the technology and think some changes should be made at the stadium especially to incorporate it into the experience maybe have a text/post board jumbotron for TV time outs? Could be fun lol.

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bb I agree about the technology and think some changes should be made at the stadium especially to incorporate it into the experience maybe have a text/post board jumbotron for TV time outs? Could be fun lol

That might interfere with the don't text and drive commercials during time outs.