• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENTS

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since we already pick our spots, what's the point of trading them? If we did them randomly and stuck with that, I could see how trading spots may be an option.

I agree. My idea was something a little different but I know it will never pass so I kept my mouth shut lol

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do agree that some people sometimes to fire shots and don’t get called out for it and that is not ok.

I’m pretty sure I have backed you up on this exact situation before

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do agree that some people sometimes to fire shots and don’t get called out for it and that is not ok.

I’m pretty sure I have backed you up on this exact situation before
You certainly have. I appreciate that.

Even today. The names viewing this thread, but won’t comment due to parties involved. Even direct quote ignored. That being said. Get read for the fireworks.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You certainly have. I appreciate that.

Even today. The names viewing this thread, but won’t comment due to parties involved. Even direct quote ignored. That being said. Get read for the fireworks.

Well for me personally, I'm not saying a damned thing, an attempt was made to diffuse things, obviously that didn't work. Assigning blame, or getting into who started what, or rationalizing derogatory remarks because others are doing it too, certainly isnt going to either. Just trying to let things calm down, feathers are plenty ruffled already. Besides, Lord knows, when I open my fat mouth and weigh in things like that, things never get better.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well for me personally, I'm not saying a damned thing, an attempt was made to diffuse things, obviously that didn't work. Assigning blame, or getting into who started what, or rationalizing derogatory remarks because others are doing it too, certainly isnt going to either. Just trying to let things calm down, feathers are plenty ruffled already. Besides, Lord knows, when I open my fat mouth and weigh in things like that, things never get better.
And I fully respect that line of thought.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:agree: Love everybody on both sides of this and would really hate for this to escalate to the point where someone felt they need to bow out :grouphug:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree: Love everybody on both sides of this and would really hate for this to escalate to the point where someone felt they need to bow out :grouphug:

I agree 100% Stomp

Let’s all chill for a bit and perhaps we can better resolve some of the issues at hand once everyone has cooled off a bit.

In the meantime, @SteelersPride had a good suggestion for a potential amendment and @leftypower posed some really important logistical concerns regarding potential division impact that result from draft position trades. In do believe there is a compromise available that can allow us to get to the voting stage. I will repost my idea for compromise below.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think trading draft spots within a week of the order draft accomplishes much. Here is what I suggest for wording of the proposal:

“Individual draft picks may not be traded.

Draft positions may be switched up until 48 hours before the draft. However, division placement is based on original draft slots. Divisions will not be affected by draft position changes.”

How do you all feel about the wording for this amendment proposal?

Please speak out if it is missing something that I failed to consider.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I see it is still dragging on. I have a new post on the main MBBRL page - so take it for what it's worth. ... lefty out.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so....is there something we're supposed to be voting on or what?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so....is there something we're supposed to be voting on or what?

Let’s table that for a bit.

But I would like to vote on this and any other constitutional amendments by the end of the month. After these votes are complete, we will start choosing draft order.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i certainly respect the fact we may vote

however i do not see the why would need to trade draft spots when we already pick the draft spot that we want when it is our turn to pick

i guess if some one has a change of heart after choosing

but as Tlance stated Here is what I suggest for wording of the proposal:

“Individual draft picks may not be traded.

Draft positions may be switched up until 48 hours before the draft. However, division placement is based on original draft slots. Divisions will not be affected by draft position changes.”

again i certainly respect the right to vote and second this idea to be voted on if we vote

im pretty certain it was my idea to have us vote on picking our draft spot so.....ya lets vote if it is wanted..

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We already get to draft our draft positions, so IMO trading draft position is an unnecessary complication

And trading individual picks will not get the support it needs to reach constitutional amendment.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY late to the party but 100% agree with this.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, work has been super busy and I totally missed all of this. I know a lot of yoose guise weren't around when the Pick Trade Shit Show happened. Some of us were pissed (me included in that group) and some of us were indifferent and then obviously there were at least 2 that thought it was a great idea. In the end we all agreed (by vote) to not let this happen again. Guise, it ended up being a shit show and we did lose 1 MBBRL member over it and there were a couple that seemed to be ready to leave. I'm not the smartest guy around but I think that may be why this subject can be touchy when brought up. Damn shame to lose another member. Hope @averagejoe is wrong about this being the possible end. Me, I'm gonna hit Post Reply, do a couple of mocks fer my Keeper Money League, eat something made of fucking chicken cuz that's what I do, and go fishing. Then, watch USA beat May-Hi-Co in organized kickball and eat more chicken.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, work has been super busy and I totally missed all of this. I know a lot of yoose guise weren't around when the Pick Trade Shit Show happened. Some of us were pissed (me included in that group) and some of us were indifferent and then obviously there were at least 2 that thought it was a great idea. In the end we all agreed (by vote) to not let this happen again. Guise, it ended up being a shit show and we did lose 1 MBBRL member over it and there were a couple that seemed to be ready to leave. I'm not the smartest guy around but I think that may be why this subject can be touchy when brought up. Damn shame to lose another member. Hope @averagejoe is wrong about this being the possible end. Me, I'm gonna hit Post Reply, do a couple of mocks fer my Keeper Money League, eat something made of fucking chicken cuz that's what I do, and go fishing. Then, watch USA beat May-Hi-Co in organized kickball and eat more chicken.
Don’t think this all has to do with the picks.:2cents:

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t think this all has to do with the picks.:2cents:
Then color me oblivious I guess..........personally, there have only been 2 of the board I have ever not liked...........and now I consider 1 of them to be a pretty cool dude................I won't mention his name but it rhymes with Duh Poot...............

@The Foot ..............had to tag ya if Imma talk about ya

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm sorry but people leaving over a little debate is pretty ridiculous if you ask me. Leaving a league because of a little disagreement in the off season? Like seriously man