• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL 2022 Roll Call and Discussion

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, I am too lazy to read through all the pages to see who committed and all, so I will just start a new thread. My apologies if you want to keep it all in the other thread. Let me know and I will delete this and put it there.

If not, this is for the roll call and oblivion vote for the 2022 season. Here is the lineup as it sits...

KOTF

@Sam Sportboy
@Trudem
@TKOSpikes
@Ram Tough
@SteelersPride
@Yellow Fuzzies
@MilkSpiller22
@SmokingMonkey
@ehb5
@SoShady
@broncosmitty
@Barilko

BATG

@Stomp
@Chef99
@HaroldSeattle
@jwolt92
@averagejoe
@Shanemansj13
@obxyankeefan
@tlance
@bksballer89
@Robotech
@femurov
@FaCe-LeE-uS

Face and I were demoted and Smitty and Barilko were promoted. Robo and BKS were up for oblivion, but Stomp has been MIA recently, so he will take BKS's place, if we vote for oblivion, since it has been proposed that we do away with that aspect of this league. I tried to tag Stomp in this, but nothing came up. I may not remember his exact screen name on here, though. I tried @Stomp and nothing came up.

So, what I need from you guys is to just check in and say if you are in or out. Should I make a poll about whether we want to obliviate the oblivion? Either way, I think we definitely need one to replace Stomp unless I am confusing something and he is around.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, Stomp's SN is just Stomp and his profile comes up if you click his name in the OP. He was last seen on the Hoop on New Year's Eve.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, Stomp's SN is just Stomp and his profile comes up if you click his name in the OP. He was last seen on the Hoop on New Year's Eve.
Last post August 2021

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, I am too lazy to read through all the pages to see who committed and all, so I will just start a new thread. My apologies if you want to keep it all in the other thread. Let me know and I will delete this and put it there.

If not, this is for the roll call and oblivion vote for the 2022 season. Here is the lineup as it sits...

KOTF

@Sam Sportboy
@Trudem
@TKOSpikes
@Ram Tough
@SteelersPride
@Yellow Fuzzies
@MilkSpiller22
@SmokingMonkey
@ehb5
@SoShady
@broncosmitty
@Barilko

BATG

@Stomp
@Chef99
@HaroldSeattle
@jwolt92
@averagejoe
@Shanemansj13
@obxyankeefan
@tlance
@bksballer89
@Robotech
@femurov
@FaCe-LeE-uS

Face and I were demoted and Smitty and Barilko were promoted. Robo and BKS were up for oblivion, but Stomp has been MIA recently, so he will take BKS's place, if we vote for oblivion, since it has been proposed that we do away with that aspect of this league. I tried to tag Stomp in this, but nothing came up. I may not remember his exact screen name on here, though. I tried @Stomp and nothing came up.

So, what I need from you guys is to just check in and say if you are in or out. Should I make a poll about whether we want to obliviate the oblivion? Either way, I think we definitely need one to replace Stomp unless I am confusing something and he is around.

I did finish 7th place, though, because of the losers bracket playoffs.

Screenshot_343.png

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My loser team finally played good. LOL.

Screenshot_344.png

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
balls deep GIF by BALLS DEEP with Thomas Morton

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In