• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Congratulations Cubs And Dodgers

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baseball fans in the past have always been a classier bunch on other websites, so I am hoping the same is here except for a few so here goes

Congratulations to the Cubs for making the series a good one against the Dodgers. They made the Dodgers work for it and the score 4-1 was not an indication of the quality of the club. I have always had an admiration for the Wrigley Field with the except of that damned ivy on the wall:lol:. The team had a good season and played well, but this year belongs to the Dodgers

Congratulations to the Los Angeles Dodgers who played well all season long - I didn't like that 11 o 12 game losing streak, and still believe they play some weak players to rest their good ones and get them ready and healthy for the playoffs and although that was frustrating at the time - if was most likely a strong and wise move because in contrast, the Cubs team looked really exhausted and keeping your talent fresh for the next series is just smart. They had the option and without much question have been in complete charge the entire season - And what a season it was

Congratulations to all of the fans of both seasons for a good season on both sides - the fans deserve to see their team play well and compete:suds: