• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Congrats to the Redskins. NFC East champs

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me elaborate on my original post. And let's try and stay focused on the Redskins and Eagles.

Redskins have the better overall record, better division record, and better head-to-head record. In addition, The Redskins just pummeled the Eagles in Philly in a must win game, yet the Eagles are the better team?

Again, "Moronic Post of The Year"

Typical Eagles fan... To listen to them you'd assume they have trophy cases full on Lombardi trophys. "The Best that never was"

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me elaborate on my original post. And let's try and stay focused on the Redskins and Eagles.

Redskins have the better overall record, better division record, and better head-to-head record. In addition, The Redskins just pummeled the Eagles in Philly in a must win game, yet the Eagles are the better team?

Again, "Moronic Post of The Year"

it's football, stupid. and they sure as hell didn't "pummel" the eagles. both teams had around 400 yards total offense. the eagles committed 2 big turnovers.. an upcoming first down fumble at the 50 that led to a skins field goal and the obvious botched pitch play with murray, when the eagles were down 6 towards the end of the 3rd. bradford also missed ertz for a wide open TD and agholar dropped an easy TD. the only real mistake from the skins was the cousins kneel, which cost them 3.

the first game of the year the skins won on a TD with 26 seconds left. i guess they "pummeled" them that game too.

if it really needs to be explained why the better, or best teams, aren't always the ones with the top records.. it's simply not worth it. you're just not very bright.

the cowboys are a top of the league team with a healthy romo. the giants are an inconsistent, but very dangerous team capable of beating anyone. the eagles are wildly inconsistent, but are capable of beating upper level teams. the skins are a team who won a fucked up division by beating nothing but sub .500 teams, including their own said fucked up division. again, anyone who doesn't see this isn't very bright.

seafandoghawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to Skins fans.

I'm not surprised that Cousins is playing so well now. I've always seen his potential to be a good/franchise starting QB in this league. It was just a matter of cutting down on the interceptions, because he's always been able to make plays.

Anyway, with Cousins playing well, the Skins don't seem like a pushover to me anymore. If the Seahawks manage to wrap the #5 seed, I'll probably be feeling a little nervousness about that trip to Fed Ex.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's football, stupid. and they sure as hell didn't "pummel" the eagles. both teams had around 400 yards total offense. the eagles committed 2 big turnovers.. an upcoming first down fumble at the 50 that led to a skins field goal and the obvious botched pitch play with murray, when the eagles were down 6 towards the end of the 3rd. bradford also missed ertz for a wide open TD and agholar dropped an easy TD. the only real mistake from the skins was the cousins kneel, which cost them 3.

the first game of the year the skins won on a TD with 26 seconds left. i guess they "pummeled" them that game too.

if it really needs to be explained why the better, or best teams, aren't always the ones with the top records.. it's simply not worth it. you're just not very bright.

the cowboys are a top of the league team with a healthy romo. the giants are an inconsistent, but very dangerous team capable of beating anyone. the eagles are wildly inconsistent, but are capable of beating upper level teams. the skins are a team who won a fucked up division by beating nothing but sub .500 teams, including their own said fucked up division. again, anyone who doesn't see this isn't very bright.
Once again, it's people like you that give Eagles fans a bad name.

I have to stop arguing with stupid people because they always end beat me with experience.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bitter Much? I guess living in philly will do that to you. Have no fear Chip will revolutionize the way NFL football is played or so I was told. All I know is the Redskins beat the Eagles twice end of story.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again, it's people like you that give Eagles fans a bad name.

I have to stop arguing with stupid people because they always end beat me with experience.

yeah, i'm totally giving eagles fans a bad name by basically saying the cowboys are the best team, followed by the giants, eagles and then redskins. there's no logic behind your bullshit reasoning of "they won the head to head matchups." you're simply declaring the redskins better because of record. from a technical aspect, no shit sherlock.

we're not talking about that though. we're talking about the best team overall in the nfc east.. and it sure as hell isn't the redskins. just like the texans sure as hell aren't the best team in the afc south. injuries, inconsistency, scheduling and dumb luck play a ton when it comes to football. once again, one cannot be that bright if they don't see this.

seafandoghawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, i'm totally giving eagles fans a bad name by basically saying the cowboys are the best team, followed by the giants, eagles and then redskins. there's no logic behind your bullshit reasoning of "they won the head to head matchups." you're simply declaring the redskins better because of record. from a technical aspect, no shit sherlock.

we're not talking about that though. we're talking about the best team overall in the nfc east.. and it sure as hell isn't the redskins. just like the texans sure as hell aren't the best team in the afc south. injuries, inconsistency, scheduling and dumb luck play a ton when it comes to football. once again, one cannot be that bright if they don't see this.
I'm not seeing your logic here. With Cousins playing so well, why are the Skins so bad a team? It seems to me that they have a capable receiving corps that can be dangerous, decent skill at RB, an adequate O-Line, and a QB throwing with accuracy for 300+ yards and a very good TD/INT ratio. How is that not a capable offense? I don't know much about their D, but it hasn't seemed to stand out as a bad unit.

I don't mean to be disrespectful, but I was rooting for the Eagles because I'd much rather have seen the Hawks travel to Philly in the wildcard round than to Washington. I just don't think that there's any chance at all that the Eagles could have beaten the Hawks in that situation, whereas I do think that the Skins could put something together and give the Hawks trouble.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not seeing your logic here. With Cousins playing so well, why are the Skins so bad a team? It seems to me that they have a capable receiving corps that can be dangerous, decent skill at RB, an adequate O-Line, and a QB throwing with accuracy for 300+ yards and a very good TD/INT ratio. How is that not a capable offense? I don't know much about their D, but it hasn't seemed to stand out as a bad unit.

I don't mean to be disrespectful, but I was rooting for the Eagles because I'd much rather have seen the Hawks travel to Philly in the wildcard round than to Washington. I just don't think that there's any chance at all that the Eagles could have beaten the Hawks in that situation, whereas I do think that the Skins could put something together and give the Hawks trouble.

He has no logic. its not world beaters or anything but washingtons offense is better than philly and Washingtons defense is better than philly and Washington won both meetings this season but we're all morons because we don't agree philly is better than Washington. I can see this guy gets all his Info from CSN Philly

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You do realize you are in the minority on this logic don't you?

Washington > Philly. There is no debate

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shocking. the skins gave up 35 and lost by 17. who would have thought this would happen to a mediocre team who won a division because of injuries and inconsistency while failing to put up a decent fight against anyone good? :noidea:

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still a great year for the Redskins. A year where nobody expected them to do anything. Just don't overpay Cousins and work on your defense, and maybe more improvement will come your way.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Expect the team to continue to develop and with Scot as a talent evaluator we'll get some more contributors thru the draft.

Plus we've got about 18 players on IR who should compete and contribute next year as well.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Expect the team to continue to develop and with Scot as a talent evaluator we'll get some more contributors thru the draft.

Plus we've got about 18 players on IR who should compete and contribute next year as well.

Redskins will be competing with the Cowboys for the division while the Giants and Eagles are in transition. The Redskins might just go to the playoffs for the 2nd straight year. That's with Cousins though. If they lose Cousins, who knows.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redskins will be competing with the Cowboys for the division while the Giants and Eagles are in transition. The Redskins might just go to the playoffs for the 2nd straight year. That's with Cousins though. If they lose Cousins, who knows.
We'll see.

I do expect us to be competitive tho. We seem to heading in the right direction with how we are building the team and I am very encouraged about that.

NFCE has had a different winner year after year for a long time now.

Don't really expect that to change.