• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Congrats Giants

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great series to watch.

Man, even with all the injuries and bad breaks - the Braves were die hard.

Said it before, this team is just beginning their run of multiple playoff appearances. If I was a Braves fan, I would be nothing but proud.

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, you guys have a lot to look forward to. Heyward, Prado, McCann on offense, Hudson, Hanson, Lowe in the rotation and one of the best young bullpens in the league. If you guys can get a Carl Crawford/Jason Werth, you will be set for years to come.

Tonight was filled with class, unfortunatly it didn't quite go your way.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, you guys have a lot to look forward to. Heyward, Prado, McCann on offense, Hudson, Hanson, Lowe in the rotation and one of the best young bullpens in the league. If you guys can get a Carl Crawford/Jason Werth, you will be set for years to come.

Tonight was filled with class, unfortunatly it didn't quite go your way.

You talking about the Braves, or the Giants?

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great series and I'll be rooting for you all the rest of the way!

Good stuff Atari (I figured it's better than Reetar.....I'm not good at nicknames :D). You guys will be back next year, you've got an excellent pitching staff and hopefully will have a full year with Chipper and Prado. Great series though, you guys battled hard with a ton of injuries to key players. If you guys have Prado and Jones in there (Wagner probably wouldn't have been as important and he did pitch in the one win) and this is a different series by far.