• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Conference Finals: Washington Capitals v. Tampa Bay Lightning

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Caps fans. Currently I am pulling for the Bolts. I dont have a horse in this race but I want a 7 game hate filled earn it series.

I will stand by this statement. The team that wins THIS series wins the cup. Therefore I want a goddamn war.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Caps fans. Currently I am pulling for the Bolts. I dont have a horse in this race but I want a 7 game hate filled earn it series.

I will stand by this statement. The team that wins THIS series wins the cup. Therefore I want a goddamn war.

I want as few games as possible and a Finals appearance. That's how I feel. Fuck 7 games and a long series. Let's get back on them on Thursday and put the thumbscrews on 'em.

By the way. It's crazy how much lightning there is outside right now. Hahaha.

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want as few games as possible and a Finals appearance. That's how I feel. Fuck 7 games and a long series. Let's get back on them on Thursday and put the thumbscrews on 'em.

By the way. It's crazy how much lightning there is outside right now. Hahaha.

Of course you do. If I was you I would be saying the same thing. I happen to like both teams very much and want to enjoy 7 games of this intense hockey.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Caps played lousy for stretches and still outshot the Bolts by 14. It was kind of a weird game tonight. I still think the Caps look like the drivers in this series. Lightning won, but nothing like what was done to them in the first couple games.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hockey is so frustrating as they conceal injuries. Does Backstrom have a break?

As for last night it was easy to call a Tampa Bay win, they were bound to start playing up to their standards. Worried we are seeing the old Holtby, several soft goals last night. Thursday will be huge and the winner probably wins the series.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As for last night it was easy to call a Tampa Bay win, they were bound to start playing up to their standards. Worried we are seeing the old Holtby, several soft goals last night. Thursday will be huge and the winner probably wins the series.

While they tell us nothing for good reason I'm assuming he does have a break in his paw somewhere.

Ottermatic

You Otter Pay Attention
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i think backstrom could have played last night - possibly on sunday too.

but you know how hockey teams are with superstition. as long as the caps were winning, they weren't going to mess with a winning lineup.

now that the bolts have broken the winning streak, i think nicky will be back in the lineup for game 4

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think backstrom could have played last night - possibly on sunday too.

but you know how hockey teams are with superstition. as long as the caps were winning, they weren't going to mess with a winning lineup.

now that the bolts have broken the winning streak, i think nicky will be back in the lineup for game 4

Oh I don't know about that. If he's healthy he would be playing, he is widely considered their 2nd best player. I think it's obvious he has a break, hard to hold a stick with a broken bone in your hand.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least 2 of the goals against Holtby was screened by his own guys. Block the shot or get out of the way.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nick Backstrom is a game time decision for the Caps tonight. He took part in the the morning skate, line rushes, and saw time on the 1st PP unit.

tsawchuk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to see a GOOD game....first three were yawners. Expect more at this stage of the game.