• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Composite Way-Too-Early Top 25

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were all in the top 100 on most ranking systems at one point. Nathan Reuvers is 52 on Scout right now Brad Davison is at 93 on Rivals and Kobe King is at one point was in the top 50 until he broke his hand and is easily the best of the group by far.The Dude averaged 28 and 12 rebounds as a SG. He can dunk from the FT, drain the three with ease off the dribble and D lock down the best player at 4 positions.

Will all three of these guys dominate and take them the the NC game again? Probably not, but they're again the most talented freshmen class UW has ever had which is significant since the coaching staff has turned no name 2 star players into NCAA POY's and make the NBA. Outside the top 40 is blatant disrespect at this point. Top 25 is debatable as they will have to earn that since they're very young and inexperienced but have the talent, coaching and system to get there for sure.

In the end the top 25 rankings are meaningless as the only thing that matters is making the tournament as we seen last year with the Badgers after taking out Nova despite not being in the top 25.

There aren't many days I wish this dumbass was still around, but this is one of them. This entire 3rd page is comedic gold.

To sum up:

Reuvers is a pussy
Davison is dirty
King is transferring

"Best freshman class ever" has accounted for ZERO tournament wins 2 and a half years into their careers.

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There aren't many days I wish this dumbass was still around, but this is one of them. This entire 3rd page is comedic gold.

To sum up:

Reuvers is a pussy
Davison is dirty
King is transferring

"Best freshman class ever" has accounted for ZERO tournament wins 2 and a half years into their careers.

i wish he was still around all of the time

dude was entertaining

i mean, he was a dumb ass, but that was his charm

lmao