• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Compare your draft position with season results

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been thinking about this one.

I drafted at the end in my leagues.

Was 9 out of 10 in one, and 10 out of 12 in one, I believe.

Got mad that I couldnt pick in the top three. But just went for the best running backs I could get. I remember several times in recent past, where I spent the SEASON on the waiver wire bottom feeding for any kind of running back production, and that was a lost cause.

In both leagues, my first RB selected, that is the top RB left, was D. Murray. I was leary of him because he has been injury prone, but I took him. Also, in one league I in next pick, which came up real fast, took M.Lynch. In the other, took A. Foster.

This year, I went for RBs at all costs, and it paid off pretty well.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10th draft position out of 12. My first pick was Lynch, second was Julio Jones, third was Luck. Three great picks, but I wound up really thin at RB. My RB's were Lynch, T Rich, T. West, and D.Freeman. My WR's were Julio, Victor Cruz, Torrey Smith, and Reggie Wayne.

I made some great waiver moves per the advice of the awesome posters in here and wound up with Lynch, J. Hill, R. Mathews, and L. Murray, and made a trade for Forsett. At WR I wound up with Julio, Beckham, Benjamin, and Stills. Got everyone not named Julio off waivers.

I'm now in the finals. :yahoo:

Cobrabit

Resident Polymath
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,041.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I picked 6th in a 12 team half-PPR league. My first 7 picks:

1- Matt Forte
2- Julio Jones
3- Le'Veon Bell
4- VJax (ended up a reach and sits my bench)
5- P. Garcon (dropped mid-season)
6- Maclin
7- Greg Olsen

Picked up O. Beckham in week 2 and he's started since week 7 in my flex and is now my WR2 with Maclin in the flex.

Pretty weak at QB as I drafted RGIII and we all know how that went. Essentially played a streaming QB over the second half of the season and currently am going with reliable Alex Smith.

I was the #1 seed with an 11-3 record and had a bye last week.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My favorite draft position is 12. Only got that spot in one league this year.

Got DTHomas and Dez. Took Gronk in the third. No trades, no waiver wire, thems the rules.

Second in points. Facing the Top team (The Bandit) in a two week Gand Finale.

A lot of ways to draft a productive team. But a QB early is never one I go with. Not that it CAN'T work, I just don't do it.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well lets see..drafted 3rd in MBBRL-
#1 Montee Ball
#2 Julio Jones
#3 Doug Martin
#4 Stafford
#5 Vernon Davis

yeah, take a guess as to where that got me. Draft position is irrelevant, smart choices are what matters, not to mention finding those late round gems..which I didn't do either