• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Commentators LEAVE losing coach alone!

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
better yet just don't interview them to begin with. I mean what do people really expect them to say?

Not much... I mean it's not really rocket science, their playing a sport and trying too win .. I think it adds to the drama aspect to hear what they have to say... It's not really even necessary...

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not much... I mean it's not really rocket science, their playing a sport and trying too win .. I think it adds to the drama aspect to hear what they have to say... It's not really even necessary...

haha, I am wondering if they are trying to get coaches to say, "yes, we tried to lose today."

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have a problem with the losing coach being interviewed. I have a problem with some of the idiotic questions they are asked.

I think pretty much everyone can at least imagine how they "feel" after a loss. Also, these reporters know that the coaches aren't allowed to criticize the refs, yet they insist on trying to ask questions trying to get them to do just that.

If memory serves, Ryan even said to one of them, "Are you trying to bait me?"

How about asking actual basketball questions about what they could have done differently?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have a problem with the losing coach being interviewed. I have a problem with some of the idiotic questions they are asked.

I think pretty much everyone can at least imagine how they "feel" after a loss. Also, these reporters know that the coaches aren't allowed to criticize the refs, yet they insist on trying to ask questions trying to get them to do just that.

If memory serves, Ryan even said to one of them, "Are you trying to bait me?"

How about asking actual basketball questions about what they could have done differently?

Why would they want to actually ask relevant questions? just just silly... :)

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that there are always some really sketchy questions asked to the losing coach, and with so many emotions that high 9I can't even imagine), that it takes a lot not to go off.

I also agree that without bringing attention to the horrible officiating in CBB that it won't change. But when any losing coach does it, it's almost always going to be taken as classlessness, by a sore loser.

What would really move the bar is if the winning coach, or if another coach who's team wasn't playing spoke about it.

Because let's face it, although it's probably the most difficult game to officiate (CBB), refs are uniformly pretty fucking terrible, and it takes so much of the game away for me.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, losing coaches get asked some stupid stuff after they lose.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, losing coaches get asked some stupid stuff after they lose.

and reporters get paid good money to ask stupid questions