• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

commanders off season thread 2023

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
everyone wants sustained success. Very tough to maintain in the league. Sometimes fluke seasons win Super Bowls. Look at the 2021 Rams, then in 2022 they were bad. Thats not sustained success like you say. Are you routing for the team to lose this year b/c it will fire RR? I want the team to win no matter who the coach is. Is RR on the hot seat? Yes, but im not going into the season negative b/c some fans want him out.
I am going into the season with the mindset based off of historical facts and common sense Dean.

Another difference between us to. Common sense said we would not win 11 games. Common sense said wentz sucked. Everyone told you that. You even went to the general nfl board to drum up interest. I am not going to lay down a bet or leave the board like you want.

I am not interested in debating season records with you as it's pointless.

Common sense said EB wouldn't have GM duties but you ignored skinsdad and me because you got excited and misunderstood a stupid espn report.

I am sure you will have us win 12 games this year with howell throwing 40 TDs. I am not getting involved this year as it was a waste of my time last year. Find somebody else to try to convert.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easiest based on what? They played 9 games against playoff teams.
Considering the fact that almost half the nfl makes the playoffs, that is not that impressive.

Going into the season, we literally had the easiest schedule based off win-loss record. A 3rd of the games we played were against teams with a top 9 draft pick. We played 6 of the teams who pick in the top 9 in the draft. We still couldn't pull off a winning record.

Last edited:

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering the fact that almost half the nfl makes the playoffs, that is not that impressive.

Going into the season, we literally had the easiest schedule based off win-loss record. A 3rd of the games we played were against teams with a top 9 draft pick. We played 6 of the teams who pick in the top 9 in the draft. We still couldn't pull off a winning record.

Who cares about preseason rankings in SOS? How did the season end? BTW, I am pretty sure we were right in the middle by the end of the season.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t know Tomlinson. Can you ask him to post it on here?
Being nice here. I said Tomlin, as in Mike Tomlin. You know, HC Steelers since 2007, 10 year playoff run, division titles and 2 SB appearances. Yeah, that Tomlin.
CY would fetch a 1st round pick if you offered him up today, that much I know.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being nice here. I said Tomlin, as in Mike Tomlin. You know, HC Steelers since 2007, 10 year playoff run, division titles and 2 SB appearances. Yeah, that Tomlin.
CY would fetch a 1st round pick if you offered him up today, that much I know.

Yes I knew you were referring to Mike Tomlin. You said ask Tomlin. I don’t know him so I can’t ask.

No he most certainly would not get two firsts. That is a truly laughable statement I believe.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think duke dislikes RR so much that he tosses out some of the things he did right. Of course RR is not a great coach but he has done some things worth noting. I still maintain he has drafted better than anyone in the past 20 years. He has failed at the QB position and his FA choices have been 50/50 at best.

Part of me thinks no one would offer a 1st round pick for Young while at the same time I think someone probably thinks they could fix what is missing.

Tomlin is a very, very good HC. We haven't had a coach that good since Joe Gibbs.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I knew you were referring to Mike Tomlin. You said ask Tomlin. I don’t know him so I can’t ask.

No he most certainly would not get two firsts. That is a truly laughable statement I believe.
Didn't say two first.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dremont Jones- 17.1 mil/year, best season 6.5 sacks signed in 2023

Carl Lawson- 15 mil/season, best season 5.5 sacks signed in 2021

Bradley Chubb 22 mil/season, rookie season had 12 and 8 is best since
Thank you , the guys who didnt get double digit sack got under 20 mil

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going into the season with the mindset based off of historical facts and common sense Dean.

Another difference between us to. Common sense said we would not win 11 games. Common sense said wentz sucked. Everyone told you that. You even went to the general nfl board to drum up interest. I am not going to lay down a bet or leave the board like you want.

Common sense said EB wouldn't have GM duties but you ignored skinsdad and me because you got excited and misunderstood a stupid espn report.

I am sure you will have us win 12 games this year with howell throwing 40 TDs. I am not getting involved this year as it was a waste of my time last year. Find somebody else to try to convert.

lol. wow.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you , the guys who didnt get double digit sack got under 20 mil

But according to you, salaries go up every year. Lawson and Jones are never close to double digit... Sweat is 8-9, and Lawson signed in 2021.

You will see soon unless Sweat tanks this season.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would expect Payne to have a much worse season. Last year was an outlier and when the outlier is in a contract year, they seldom get better and usually get much worse.

Much worse? 12 sack ceiling 9 floor book it

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hang on now duke...and Stymietee too. You two help balance the school yard know it alls.
A couple of these guys feed off each other and demoralize differing opinions.
It's like elementary school all over again.

Mouse ears to now, still one of the best team boards to follow. Tip of the cap to Dad for that!

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only one that will fetch much of anything would be Fuller.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hang on now duke...and Stymietee too. You two help balance the school yard know it alls.
A couple of these guys feed off each other and demoralize differing opinions.
It's like elementary school all over again.

Mouse ears to now, still one of the best team boards to follow. Tip of the cap to Dad for that!
The wise PDay makes an appearance!
I hope all is well with you sir. Always good when you stop by.

Yes, skinsdad is a stud.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6 is solid for defensive interior, but i expect double