• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Commanders News thread

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you want to say contracts and such are void to make the point that there is a connection to the past then burn everyone and tear them up . I have no horse in this race

So if you think that will trump my feelings on it you are sadly mistaken, they are a new team with no link to the past at all and I will treat them as such
The Only thing that I did was ask the question(s) You took it from there.

I have total respect for your feelings about this issue. It is the least that I can offer considering how well you, @shark and others dealt with my opposition. :suds:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Only thing that I did was ask the question(s) You took it from there.

I have total respect for your feelings about this issue. It is the least that I can offer considering how well you, @shark and others dealt with my opposition. :suds:
Not mad at you buddy and I know you respect my feelings

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Superbowl trophies in same building. The offices are the same. the stadium is same I am sure the poopers are the same there's some link to the past

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just went from McDonalds to Mcbobs nothing more nothing less same food

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Superbowl trophies in same building. The offices are the same. the stadium is same I am sure the poopers are the same there's some link to the past
Not one bit , the commanders did none of it

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Commanders is an expansion team they need to take 1932 off and put 2022 on the crest and take the Super Bowls off because they haven't won any

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s important to note that this is simply one opinion.
Absolutely!!! more important, we should all respect and support his right to hold that opinion! Thanks for crystalizing it !!

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Commanders is an expansion team they need to take 1932 off and put 2022 on the crest and take the Super Bowls off because they haven't won any
Dan Snyder has been allowed to display three Super Bowl trophies and the history of this franchise when it is clear that he had no part of any of that save for the last 21 years. Should he be deemed an "expansion owner?"

The team that won those trophies was Washington, you have to appreciate opposing opinions, correct, so why not the opinion of the owner who does not see this as an "expansion team?" He was, after all, the owner of the franchise when it brandished the original name (in D.C.), the transitional name (WFT), and the new name (Commanders).

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dan Snyder has been allowed to display three Super Bowl trophies and the history of this franchise when it is clear that he had no part of any of that save for the last 21 years. Should he be deemed an "expansion owner?"

The team that won those trophies was Washington, you have to appreciate opposing opinions, correct, so why not the opinion of the owner who does not see this as an "expansion team?" He was, after all, the owner of the franchise when it brandished the original name (in D.C.), the transitional name (WFT), and the new name (Commanders).
Yes he should

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely!!! more important, we should all respect and support his right to hold that opinion! Thanks for crystalizing it !!

Not all opinions need to be respected, and not all opinions need to be supported, especially if they are against the common good.

As “the Commanders is an expansion team,” is an opinion that is not against the common good, in this particular case it could/should be allowed.

The same cant be said with any number of bullshit “opinions” that have been shared on this message board by any number of fucking idiots.

No names given.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not all opinions need to be respected, and not all opinions need to be supported, especially if they are against the common good.

As “the Commanders is an expansion team,” is an opinion that is not against the common good, in this particular case it could/should be allowed.

The same cant be said with any number of bullshit “opinions” that have been shared on this message board by any number of fucking idiots.

No names given.
Karl Marx couldn’t have said it better

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Karl Marx couldn’t have said it better
He's right but this was specifically about your opinion on one specific subject not everyone's on a myriad of subjects, especially those in relation to common good.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's right but this was specifically about your opinion on one specific subject not everyone's on a myriad of subjects, especially those in relation to common good.
The clear intent from Chiller is only opinions he respects are those that reflect his when it comes to the so called common good

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The clear intent from Chiller is only opinions he respects are those that reflect his when it comes to the so called common good
Respect to him for holding that position if true, we are all entitled to our own.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The only opinions I respect are those that are based in facts, reality, and science. That part is true.

Then again, we’d all be in a better place if the idiots of this world also only respected opinions based on facts, reality, and science.

Also:
There are No “alternative facts.” Facts are binary.
There is no “alternative reality,” there is only reality. Reality is also relatively - but not absolutely - binary.
There is no “alternative science.” Something is either science or not science.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only opinions I respect are those that are based in facts, reality, and science. That part is true.

Then again, we’d all be in a better place if the idiots of this world also only respected opinions based on facts, reality, and science.

Also:
There are No “alternative facts.” Facts are binary.
There is no “alternative reality,” there is only reality. Reality is also relatively - but not absolutely - binary.
There is no “alternative science.” Something is either science or not science.
In others words whatever the govt , bureaucrats , bought and paid for experts tell you , you obey without question