• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

College Game day

southbaysportsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I was at this game. I almost started a thread about the guy. He's only a sophomore and he looked like the best payer on the field. It was insane watching his burst right after he made the catches. And he almost broke a kickoff for a TD.

Barkley looked really good but wasn't helped by a few drops on some really nice passes. And then in the 2nd half USC decided they didn't want to put them away and Minnesota came back and made it a game. It should have been a 40-3 game. But the play calling was awful and they had some bad penalties. I hate to say it but I think USC might lose next week to Utah.

You didnt watch the Utah game against Montana State did you? We didn't look very good, although the play calling was extrememly. Basic. Dont think the coaches wanted to give USC any film. With that said, I hope you are right though. GO Utes!!

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they look like complete shit. I'd rather see teams wear throwbacks instead of allowing nike to design this garbage. I assume their target audience is 12 year olds.

I, too, am not feeling Georgia's uni's from yesterday.

Gotta give props to BSU despite losing their 2 playmakers from last year and taking it to the Dogs in Atlanta.

Oregon's defense looks suspect, as usual, and LOL at Oregon State for losing to Sac State. I can not stand the Beavers from Corvalis.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

h-hour

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I, too, am not feeling Georgia's uni's from yesterday.

Gotta give props to BSU despite losing their 2 playmakers from last year and taking it to the Dogs in Atlanta.

Oregon's defense looks suspect, as usual, and LOL at Oregon State for losing to Sac State. I can not stand the Beavers from Corvalis.

Thank you Yoshi, Im glad someone else feels the way I do about them.

Lol I probably let Nike's shenanigans bother me more than they should, but you have schools with decades worth of tradition trotting out on the field looking like power rangers or worse. Why nike feels like pushing this "edge-y, cool" nonsense down our throats is beyond me.

And finally, as an ex-military person myself, I am offended that nike has the nerve to call it 'combat' gear. What a crock of shit.

h-hour

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Holy shit, Im sitting here blasting the Georgia Power Rangers and out trots Maryland in this trash.

BallsOfFury

Next man up
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I've seen some fugly unis in college football, but the Terps' look like they were designed by eight-year-olds who play way too many video games.

h-hour

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I've seen some fugly unis in college football, but the Terps' look like they were designed by eight-year-olds who play way too many video games.

Sadly thats the goal of this stuff. For true football lovers, the ones who appreciate the history and tradition of the sport, this stuff is pathetic. But these 'cool' designs that nike comes up with draws in the mindless idiot group. And that means more money in their pockets, to hell with respecting tradition (or the maryland state flag for that matter).

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so since this is a college football thread what are some of your favorite teams

I see one of you is a Cal fan.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Anyone have a list of the suspended Hurricanes? I don't see Marcus Forston.

Lightyear49er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone have a list of the suspended Hurricanes? I don't see Marcus Forston.

Defensive linemen Marcus Forston and Adewale Ojomo, linebacker Sean Spence, wide receiver Travis Benjamin and quarterback Jacory Harris all will miss the school's opener at Maryland on Labor Day. The school said players Brandon McGee, JoJo Nicholas, Micanor Regis and Vaughn Telemaque were cleared to play.

trancemeister

Niner Faithful
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so since this is a college football thread what are some of your favorite teams

I see one of you is a Cal fan.

I've lived in Knoxville for the past 8 years so I've adopted UT as my team. I'm a Duke alum but not much of a football team there :(

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im Virginia Tech and Navy...and anyone that beats up on UVA lol.

FSU and anyone playing the Gaytors.

interesting a lot of ACC fans, we've been getting a lot of fans of ACC teams around here lately

check out the Wake Forest board, that is considered the ACC general board because Wake Forest fans don't exist.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've lived in Knoxville for the past 8 years so I've adopted UT as my team. I'm a Duke alum but not much of a football team there :(

Duke might have some hope that is if they will stop losing to Richmond.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Don't really have a favourite team. A little partial to Stanford 'cause of the Walsh / Harbaugh connnection. Also, the Niners won a SB on that field. And I had some family who went there.

If the Niners can somehow get Andrew Luck that would probably make me a Cardinal fan. :)

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't really have a favourite team. A little partial to Stanford 'cause of the Walsh / Harbaugh connnection. Also, the Niners won a SB on that field. And I had some family who went there.

If the Niners can somehow get Andrew Luck that would probably make me a Cardinal fan. :)

Stanford is an interesting pick, haven't ever seen many Stanford fans around.

seems like a lot of you guys like them.

trancemeister

Niner Faithful
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Duke might have some hope that is if they will stop losing to Richmond.

The program certainly has come a long way recently. Of course, having Cutcliffe there adds to my UT-Duke connection :)