• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

College Game day

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that was Washington again rushing from the 2 point who caused the false start by psyching out the LT.

...And now a TD pass for Moore.

Word around Georgia is that Washington ran a legit 4.3 at 240+ lbs. this summer.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word around Georgia is that Washington ran a legit 4.3 at 240+ lbs. this summer.

Let me correct that. Apparently he ran a sub 4.3. Also posted a 9'9" broad, 38" vertical and 26 reps on the bench.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Random could be sleepers...

#5 Rodney Stewart RB Colorado (Weaker version of Dion Lewis)
#29 Matthews Tucker RB TCU (3rd down back possibilities)
--
#20 Greg Henderson CB Colorado (Freshman, like how he plays)

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about Robert Woods? Dudes a beast.

I was at this game. I almost started a thread about the guy. He's only a sophomore and he looked like the best payer on the field. It was insane watching his burst right after he made the catches. And he almost broke a kickoff for a TD.

Barkley looked really good but wasn't helped by a few drops on some really nice passes. And then in the 2nd half USC decided they didn't want to put them away and Minnesota came back and made it a game. It should have been a 40-3 game. But the play calling was awful and they had some bad penalties. I hate to say it but I think USC might lose next week to Utah.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was bummed i didn't get to watch much of the game. How did McDonald look?

h-hour

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I was thinking they are pretty cool. Now I'm second guessing my age! LOL :confused2:

Lol they look like something straight out of the arena league. I felt like I was watching the Boise 'Stampede' vs. the Georgia 'Wild' or something like that..

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McDonald played alright. The defense came out and had 3 sacks on the first 3 plays of the game (or it could have been the second possession) and they had a few more for the entire game. McDonald looked good on run support, but the secondary as a whole didn't look very good in the second half. Guys were open all over the place and they stopped getting consistent pressure so that allowed them to get back in the game. He did have a pretty big hit on a guy though.

Lightyear49er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol they look like something straight out of the arena league. I felt like I was watching the Boise 'Stampede' vs. the Georgia 'Wild' or something like that..

I like it when these teams get creative with thier unis from time to time. Look at the combinations Oregon has every year. I also like alot of the Arena Leagues unis. Jacksonville Sharks look pretty good. Liked the old Orlando Predators but not the new ones.

Opinions vary, I'll drink to that! :drink:

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go there avolustiley not! Usc not better than brakely.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
So the Broncos DL played extremely well against a supposedly excellent Bulldog OL tonight. I'm not familiar with any of the Boise St. D-linemen. Maybe I should be?
Who are the best pro' prospects on Boise St?

Beano Cook said he liked Georgia as a possible national champ this year. Don't tell that to Mark Richt haters though; he's not extremely popular with the Bulldog fans.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
So Michael Floyd went off today for 12 catches 154 yards & 2 TDs against the Bulls.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like Kellen Moore is going to be one of those "over hyped" players. The guy has no chance of being a starter in this league. He would get killed.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I feel like Kellen Moore is going to be one of those "over hyped" players.

Couldn't agree Moore. :)

h-hour

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I like it when these teams get creative with thier unis from time to time. Look at the combinations Oregon has every year. I also like alot of the Arena Leagues unis. Jacksonville Sharks look pretty good. Liked the old Orlando Predators but not the new ones.

Opinions vary, I'll drink to that! :drink:

Im all for being creative. But this stuff..3rd graders could do a better job designing nicer looking uniforms. Shit, pay me and i'll give you one hell of an 'extreme' looking uniform.

Sorry, I like tradition. If schools want to wear throwback uni's, thats great..as long as nike doesnt try to fuck those up too. Give me the simplicity of Penn State (please tell me nike hasnt tried their sorry shit on those yet) over this crap. I cant believe some of these schools..especially ones with rich football traditions..agree to this garbage. Truly sad.

As far as arena uni's. I havent watched a game in years so i cant agree or disagree with you on those. I did like the Barnstormers uni's...but thats probably not 'extreme' enough for today's AFL lol.