• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

College Game day

h-hour

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Duke might have some hope that is if they will stop losing to Richmond.

Hahaha. In all fairness though, the CAA schools hold their own for the most part when they play FBS schools. ODU is the new kid on the block in the CAA and I think they should be pretty tough in the coming years considering the amount of talent in the Norfolk area.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha. In all fairness though, the CAA schools hold their own for the most part when they play FBS schools. ODU is the new kid on the block in the CAA and I think they should be pretty tough in the coming years considering the amount of talent in the Norfolk area.

that is very true, the CAA basically owned the ACC last year.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didnt watch the Utah game against Montana State did you? We didn't look very good, although the play calling was extrememly. Basic. Dont think the coaches wanted to give USC any film. With that said, I hope you are right though. GO Utes!!

I didn't catch that game, but Utah is a generally a better team than Minnesota and they should be fired up for their first game in a new conference. And the way USC shut themselves down (pretty young team) is not a good combination for the Trojans.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't catch that game, but Utah is a generally a better team than Minnesota and they should be fired up for their first game in a new conference. And the way USC shut themselves down (pretty young team) is not a good combination for the Trojans.

yeah I don't think Utah wanted to give USC much film, I think Utah will likely win.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't really have a favourite team. A little partial to Stanford 'cause of the Walsh / Harbaugh connnection. Also, the Niners won a SB on that field. And I had some family who went there.

If the Niners can somehow get Andrew Luck that would probably make me a Cardinal fan. :)

That would make me happy and optimistic in a way I haven't felt in years. I think people over use "dream scenarios" but that would be one. I can't see it going bad.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would make me happy and optimistic in a way I haven't felt in years. I think people over use "dream scenarios" but that would be one. I can't see it going bad.

Us being the worst team in the league is a dream scenario? :P

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so since this is a college football thread what are some of your favorite teams

I see one of you is a Cal fan.

Attended Berkeley so yep, they are my team by default. Not expecting much, but I take pride in the fact that the school has potentially 3 HOF's from the 3 major sports (MLB, NFL, and NBA).

Also, I've been a Bama fan since 91 after watching that dynamite defense Stallings put together back then. FSU is my 3rd choice and although I don't follow them as much as Cal and Bama, I do keep up with their recruiting - blame Neon Deion Sanders for getting me into Noles football.