• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

College Football Playoff Rankings TOP 6

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have 3 ranked teams all year
And the Pac12 championship game against someone presumed to be ranked while A&M is left out.

None of this bothers me and the message is a good one for college football, but there is zero chance UW isn't in over A&M if both win out because of Bama winning your division.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unhappy? Not really. It's exciting just to be in this discussion after all those bad years of football.

I was wondering how much their SoS would be factored in and in a way I'm glad they are making this statement. I've been quite vocal about my displeasure over the trend of all these shitty out of conference games and I hope AD's around the P5's are paying attention. Quit being pussies and give us real football.

There is zero chance A&M gets in over an undefeated UW because they won't even play in the SEC championship game as long as Bama keeps winning. By the time it's all said and done UW will have had to have beaten a USC team that is somewhere near the top 25 at least and WSU that is currently at the back end of the top 25, plus whoever they face from the south that will be ranked.

Lot of meat left on the bone.

All this says is there is no room for error. Basically no chance you get into the show without running the table. That's all this really is.
0/10 on your meltdown. WNB.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
0/10 on your meltdown. WNB.
Damn those fucking SEC knob sucking jackasses! I'm flying down to (wait, where are these idiots again? :noidea: ) and punching them all in the nuts. Especially Condy Rice that bitch!

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha! Makes me thankful that D2 has a much larger playoff bracket.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I miss the tears and butt hurt?

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all about 'quality losses' right?

I think we're paying the price as Stanford is meh and Oregon is pile of manure this year. but we got USC and WSU coming up. take care of business with those and we're in.
I don't get why A&M deserves to jump to 4 as they've played a lot of manure piles, but whatever....

Only week 9 and I'm still beyond thrilled at the 2016 Huskies.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya because nothing says elite like South Carolina, Miss St., Prairie View, New Mexico St. and Texas San Antonio.
I listed you have played, you listed everyone on our schedule. The ranking isn't for the quality of opponents yet to be played, sir.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly though, Washington should easily get in if they take care of business. Louisville got screwed as much if not more than anyone. Unless 3 or 4 teams lose, they have no shot.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why you being such a dick?

Washington fan started bashing my school, just returning the favor.

Watch out, Trumps gonna grab you :L

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unhappy? Not really. It's exciting just to be in this discussion after all those bad years of football.

I was wondering how much their SoS would be factored in and in a way I'm glad they are making this statement. I've been quite vocal about my displeasure over the trend of all these shitty out of conference games and I hope AD's around the P5's are paying attention. Quit being pussies and give us real football.

There is zero chance A&M gets in over an undefeated UWbecause they won't even play in the SEC championship game as long as Bama keeps winning. By the time it's all said and done UW will have had to have beaten a USC team that is somewhere near the top 25 at least and WSU that is currently at the back end of the top 25, plus whoever they face from the south that will be ranked.

Lot of meat left on the bone.

All this says is there is no room for error. Basically no chance you get into the show without running the table. That's all this really is.

STOP RUINING SEC'S FUN! We have crocodile tears being shed here

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Settle down. Still a lot of football left. I seem to remember the top four changing a lot the last couple of years. Only top four that matters is the one after championship weekend

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The good news for UW is that they still have USC, Wash St, and potentially Colorado (or Utah/USC) left to play. So if they they can manage to win out, their SoS will be improved, plus they will have a conference championship, and will be sitting at 13-0. There's seemingly no way that TAMU gets in over UW if all of that comes to pass.

UW should be hoping that Michigan wins out, giving Ohio State a second loss.

Our only shot is LSU losing only to Bama and then A&M beating them, and Washington losing.

But A&M won't run the table from here on out, so doesn't really matter.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Settle down. Still a lot of football left. I seem to remember the top four changing a lot the last couple of years. Only top four that matters is the one after championship weekend
Penn State will win the B1G after everyone else in the conference cannibalizes one another.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly though, Washington should easily get in if they take care of business. Louisville got screwed as much if not more than anyone. Unless 3 or 4 teams lose, they have no shot.

Louisville has looked like garbage the last couple of weeks, I think the shine is off of them. A&M is only benefiting from a big win over a crap opponent last week. This is the first week it will all even out. A&M's only legit shot at the playoffs was over when we lost to Bama. We need Bama to lose two now, and then for A&M to win the SECCG. 0 chance that happens

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still a fairly high probability that UW loses at least one along the way and those polls end up not mattering at years end.

I think a few of our fans might be tense over this knowing our stay in this spotlight might be short and at least wanted to see #4< just once before our departure.

:herbie: said this might be the best thing that could have happened to UW as it takes the target off their backs and puts a chip on their shoulders. Not sure I entirely agree with that, but there might be some small truth there. The program does a good job of just focusing on the next opponent, but you know individual players probably still follow all this stuff and let some of it enter into their minds.

No time to rest on your laurels. Still have to go prove it. Going to take every bit of effort and focus you can muster.