• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

College Football Playoff Rankings TOP 6

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or Washington beating up on a shitty Pac-12. :dhd:
Lord knows TAMU has run a gauntlet this year .. especially those SEC East teams.

929acb85e0.jpg

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lord knows TAMU has run a gauntlet this year .. especially those SEC East teams.

929acb85e0.jpg

Rugers, Idaho, Portland St, Orgeon, Oregon St, Arizona....let me know when you play someone good. 3 loss Stanford is the best you got

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OT at home vs UCLA is what put TAMU at #4 imo .. that along with the Bama game.
Not the best of home wins nor the best of road losses.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OT at home vs UCLA is what put TAMU at #4 imo .. that along with the Bama game.

Stanford is on par with Tenn or Arky. You beat one, we beat two.

But make sure to keep those panties in a wad, these are the final rankings I hear.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rugers, Idaho, Portland St, Orgeon, Oregon St, Arizona....let me know when you play someone good. 3 loss Stanford is the best you got
Ya because nothing says elite like South Carolina, Miss St., Prairie View, New Mexico St. and Texas San Antonio.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the voting group was supposed to remove the bullshit. I think most people agreed with a consensus top 4 of Bama, Clemson, Michigan and Washington. How anyone has A&M above anyone in that list is beyond me.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Utah's the best we got...

:tsk:

Milkshake

There Will Be Blood
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nearly the entire committee is filled with SEC folk, Oregon folk, and a coach fired with probable cause for a vendetta. Washington be fucked.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TheDayMan and @WizardHawk may not be happy about this 0.0
Unhappy? Not really. It's exciting just to be in this discussion after all those bad years of football.

I was wondering how much their SoS would be factored in and in a way I'm glad they are making this statement. I've been quite vocal about my displeasure over the trend of all these shitty out of conference games and I hope AD's around the P5's are paying attention. Quit being pussies and give us real football.

There is zero chance A&M gets in over an undefeated UW because they won't even play in the SEC championship game as long as Bama keeps winning. By the time it's all said and done UW will have had to have beaten a USC team that is somewhere near the top 25 at least and WSU that is currently at the back end of the top 25, plus whoever they face from the south that will be ranked.

Lot of meat left on the bone.

All this says is there is no room for error. Basically no chance you get into the show without running the table. That's all this really is.

seafandoghawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A&M just played New Mexico State and will play The University of Texas San Antonio in 3 weeks. How's that for SoS discussion?
The good news for UW is that they still have USC, Wash St, and potentially Colorado (or Utah/USC) left to play. So if they they can manage to win out, their SoS will be improved, plus they will have a conference championship, and will be sitting at 13-0. There's seemingly no way that TAMU gets in over UW if all of that comes to pass.

UW should be hoping that Michigan wins out, giving Ohio State a second loss.

seafandoghawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unhappy? Not really. It's exciting just to be in this discussion after all those bad years of football.

I was wondering how much their SoS would be factored in and in a way I'm glad they are making this statement. I've been quite vocal about my displeasure over the trend of all these shitty out of conference games and I hope AD's around the P5's are paying attention. Quit being pussies and give us real football.

There is zero chance A&M gets in over an undefeated UW because they won't even play in the SEC championship game as long as Bama keeps winning. By the time it's all said and done UW will have had to have beaten a USC team that is somewhere near the top 25 at least and WSU that is currently at the back end of the top 25, plus whoever they face from the south that will be ranked.

Lot of meat left on the bone.

All this says is there is no room for error. Basically no chance you get into the show without running the table. That's all this really is.
I agree. UW can write their own check by winning out. But if the falter even one game, all bets are off. And just being in the discussion is a bit heady for this team, considering their past twenty years.