• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

College fantasy football 2017

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
<---- this guy is in so that means that rest of you fvks have about zero chance of winning.
^^This guy is now definitely out.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1455177170-ce13a32d1bf81cc555244a1290729884.jpeg

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, shit's all fucked with our system at work, so I've been thinking about this and getting the league set up. We still have time for the last two to check in and get everything figured out and tightened up, but here's what I'm thinking.

If sgt Brutus and tigersbleaux come back we can go to 12 if @ericd7633 and @Olyduck still want in (I'm assuming they will, Brutus has been active from our start, and tigers took a spot at the end of last year to save a spot moving forward). I'm gonna say let's not do more than 12 as even 10 last year seemed to be enough to stretch out the player pool. Whether we're back to 10, or expand to 12, let's set that moving forward, and we can just fill spots when guys leave, that way we can get the keepers thing going strong.

Regarding keepers, we talked about keeping 3 or so last year, and so far everyone seems on board for that, so that's what we'll do, if we expand we'll figure something out for the new guys, they can either get the first picks in the first few rounds of the draft, or pick up some free agents before the draft, or some kind of mix of that.

Like I said in the previous post, the league is set up if you want to get in there and figure out the keeper stuff. Don't add players, just drop who you don't want until you're down to 3. I'd say it's an honor system thing, but it's not because we can all see transactions...

Let me know if you run across any issues when you get in there, and again, ignore the draft date for now, just had to put something in before any features were useable.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going in dry on the rest of this league. Nothing can defeat AG's mighty Aces.

alaska_aces_2004.gif

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, shit's all fucked with our system at work, so I've been thinking about this and getting the league set up. We still have time for the last two to check in and get everything figured out and tightened up, but here's what I'm thinking.

If sgt Brutus and tigersbleaux come back we can go to 12 if @ericd7633 and @Olyduck still want in (I'm assuming they will, Brutus has been active from our start, and tigers took a spot at the end of last year to save a spot moving forward). I'm gonna say let's not do more than 12 as even 10 last year seemed to be enough to stretch out the player pool. Whether we're back to 10, or expand to 12, let's set that moving forward, and we can just fill spots when guys leave, that way we can get the keepers thing going strong.

Regarding keepers, we talked about keeping 3 or so last year, and so far everyone seems on board for that, so that's what we'll do, if we expand we'll figure something out for the new guys, they can either get the first picks in the first few rounds of the draft, or pick up some free agents before the draft, or some kind of mix of that.

Like I said in the previous post, the league is set up if you want to get in there and figure out the keeper stuff. Don't add players, just drop who you don't want until you're down to 3. I'd say it's an honor system thing, but it's not because we can all see transactions...

Let me know if you run across any issues when you get in there, and again, ignore the draft date for now, just had to put something in before any features were useable.

If we end up with an open spot ask @trojanfan12 I did a league with him several years ago and I bet he's game.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If I can be a part of the league, and the league does end up doing 3 keepers, I'd be more than fine just picking up 3 guys that are free agents. And then wherever I start in the draft order is fine, I don't expect for me to have the #1 pick just because I'd be a new guy.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TheDayMan I know the site if Fantrax, but how do I join the league?

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TheDayMan I know the site if Fantrax, but how do I join the league?
If you want to pm me an email address I can send the link. Gonna hold of a little both though, we still have two guys who haven't said they'll be back, if they don't show you can take one of those spots.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What works for me. Granted i live in Pacific time zone

Monday and Thrusday after 1. Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday after 8 pm. Saturday after 6pm and free Sunday

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im in if I can and agree with ericd. if I have to start fresh and you all get keepers im good with that.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you want to pm me an email address I can send the link. Gonna hold of a little both though, we still have two guys who haven't said they'll be back, if they don't show you can take one of those spots.

Just sent the PM.

jwolt92

The voice of fuckin reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the new guys is looking to get a decent RB with one of the 3 I have to drop, don't know which one yet

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im in if I can and agree with ericd. if I have to start fresh and you all get keepers im good with that.

Just sent the PM.

Would you guys prefer to start from scratch? If you would I'll just add you now, if you'd prefer to take over a team if the other guys don't show, we can wait. If you want in now and the other guys don't come back I'll just delete their teams and their rosters can go in the draft pool.

Your call. A few guys have released the players they're not keeping, but even if you want in now feel free to wait until everyone fixes their rosters to have a better free agent pool to choose from.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would you guys prefer to start from scratch? If you would I'll just add you now, if you'd prefer to take over a team if the other guys don't show, we can wait. If you want in now and the other guys don't come back I'll just delete their teams and their rosters can go in the draft pool.

Your call. A few guys have released the players they're not keeping, but even if you want in now feel free to wait until everyone fixes their rosters to have a better free agent pool to choose from.
whatever is easiest for you all

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's college keepers aren't as huge of a advantage as the NFL. Most of the top kids go as juniors anyway. I only had 3 that didn't graduate or go in the draft that were worth keeping anyway and I'm considering dropping one of them to keep Alabama's defense.

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's college keepers aren't as huge of a advantage as the NFL. Most of the top kids go as juniors anyway. I only had 3 that didn't graduate or go in the draft that were worth keeping anyway and I'm considering dropping one of them to keep Alabama's defense.

Im the opposite. I had a half dozen guys I gladly would have kept. Right now Ive paired it down to four and can't decide who I need to cut.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like @Olyduck said, whichever is easier. I guess we'll have to see if the other 2 come back this year.