• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

College fantasy football 2017

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got Kirk off wavers. Was going to start him over Sills at WR but didn't get it in on time. 33 points later I feel like I procrastinated pretty well.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got my 1st win.

Nice!!!

But wondering what the deal is with weber

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry team do something i can't trade that good of a player for some fluff

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am willing to trade, i dont need a back up qb for an insurance policy, at least not one that im trading a starting rb for, you can argue with me how i need it all you want, not doing it

if you tell me what your needs are, i will offer you a trade......... i also am not gonna trade a stud for 3 lesser guys, as i would have no where to use them, my roster is full

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am willing to trade, i dont need a back up qb for an insurance policy, at least not one that im trading a starting rb for, you can argue with me how i need it all you want, not doing it

if you tell me what your needs are, i will offer you a trade......... i also am not gonna trade a stud for 3 lesser guys, as i would have no where to use them, my roster is full
You don't have a backup qb?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i
lied

i don't
wanna play lsu defense

sooo irish offer out to you, who wants to
gimme a qb for
a rb

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
theresabout 4-5 out there id be ok with plugging in, im not gonna trade a starting rb for a back up qb for me.......is all im saying

I shouldn't kiss and tell, but oh well.

Preseason you told me the running back in question had marginal value. You aren't playing him so I thought for a guy with no quarterback depth Sam Darnold for a backup running back was more than fair.

I moved on and found a trade elsewhere. My running back situation is better and the other guy got a solid QB so I think we are both happy.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I shouldn't kiss and tell, but oh well.

Preseason you told me the running back in question had marginal value. You aren't playing him so I thought for a guy with no quarterback depth Sam Darnold for a backup running back was more than fair.

I moved on and found a trade elsewhere. My running back situation is better and the other guy got a solid QB so I think we are both happy.
thats actually not true..........

i said he would have marginal value compared to the keepers i was using, ie mayfield and fitzgerald, and guice..........

and well thus far hes outperfroemd guice, but guice has only played sparingly.

I stand by the fact the two qb's are far more valuable than the USC RB..............

Care to disupute?

you also asked for a guy that i do play, he just wasnt in that week........

so before you come out and say you shouldnt kiss and tell, at least tell the whole story..........

you also sent PM's trying to tell me how to manage my roster.........and how a back up qb(on my roster) was more valuable than Ronald Jones.

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats actually not true..........

i said he would have marginal value compared to the keepers i was using, ie mayfield and fitzgerald, and guice..........

and well thus far hes outperfroemd guice, but guice has only played sparingly.

I stand by the fact the two qb's are far more valuable than the USC RB..............

Care to disupute?

you also asked for a guy that i do play, he just wasnt in that week........

so before you come out and say you shouldnt kiss and tell, at least tell the whole story..........

you also sent PM's trying to tell me how to manage my roster.........and how a back up qb(on my roster) was more valuable than Ronald Jones.

Yeah I was a little dickish here. My apologies- this came across jerkier than I meant it to be.

You still spent alot of time downplaying Jones to me. And you needed a QB. We sent each other some bs stuff trying to get the other guy to budge, but my final offer was fair. I think that the WR RB offer you had was fair as well, but I needed to move a QB and had little interest there.