• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk VI: The Undiscovered Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s a very “I’m losing the ability to walk” walk. They’re gonna need a man lift soon.

What a contest 2024 is shaping up to be - the race between the guy from Delaware who can't really walk/talk and the TV show host who tried to have his Vice-President murdered to keep his job (and also can barely walk/talk).

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a contest 2024 is shaping up to be - the race between the guy from Delaware who can't really walk/talk and the TV show host who tried to have his Vice-President murdered to keep his job (and also can barely walk/talk).

It's giving me these kind of vibes...

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
White German family asylum to the US…ok…anyone from central or South America…bad.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am torn as who to vote for. On one hand you have an old white guy who did nothing his first term but lower taxes for the wealthy, had the most Americans ever die during his term, and who has openly stated if elected again he would strengthen the powers of the office so so he could do whatever he wants - and on the other hand you have an old white guy who has a female minority vice president. Tough choice IMO

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am torn as who to vote for. On one hand you have an old white guy who did nothing his first term but lower taxes for the wealthy, had the most Americans ever die during his term, and who has openly stated if elected again he would strengthen the powers of the office so so he could do whatever he wants - and on the other hand you have an old white guy who has a female minority vice president. Tough choice IMO
It is such a hard decision. And lets not add the one old white guy wanted his vice president lynched, and it wasn't the second guy on your list.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve seen at least 4 media personalities from CBC, The Star etc. show up on my feed today criticizing the Sun for posting this as if they themselves are reporting that they found blow on his plane rather than reporting that someone associated with the Indian government made that accusation.

I thought it was obvious bullshit until I started seeing the coordinated response, now I’m a little curious.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve seen at least 4 media personalities from CBC, The Star etc. show up on my feed today criticizing the Sun for posting this as if they themselves are reporting that they found blow on his plane rather than reporting that someone associated with the Indian government made that accusation.

I thought it was obvious bullshit until I started seeing the coordinated response, now I’m a little curious.

Putting this out there and you are welcome to use as you may.... :D

Black Face Trublow is the King of Nazi's.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve seen this guy described as “Nazi linked”, “Nazi-affiliated”, and now “Nazi unit war veteran”.

HE WAS IN THE FUCKING SS what’s with the god damn gymnastics to avoid just Fucking calling the guy a hardcore, unrepentant Nazi?

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m still confused about all of this. Lenders took his word regarding valuations and then didn’t follow up with their own appraisal and somehow their lack of due diligence is his fault? Is that what happened here?

Why is it if I get a mortgage on a rental property from a B lender there’s more scrutiny from the lender than for a mega million dollar loan?

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if you WERE in the SS, wouldn't keep a super low profile for the rest of your fucking life?

I think it was @mattola who asked this earlier, shouldn't this guy be put on trial for possible war crimes?

Status
Not open for further replies.