• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk VI: The Undiscovered Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For starters, he has to resign. There isn't any fixing this. This was an absolute gift to Vladimir Putin. I'm sure Biden's already called Trudeau and threaten to shove an ICBM up his ass. Whatever temporary reprieve in the polls the Liberals got from the India issue is going to be reversed in a nanosecond after this one.

Just absolute fucking embarrassment. There's like 300 real live Nazi's left in this world, how hard is it to not invite one for a standing ovation in Parliament?! You almost have to believe this was done on purpose by someone to show just how incompetent these people really are if their staffers don't do every little thing for them.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For starters, he has to resign. There isn't any fixing this. This was an absolute gift to Vladimir Putin. I'm sure Biden's already called Trudeau and threaten to shove an ICBM up his ass. Whatever temporary reprieve in the polls the Liberals got from the India issue is going to be reversed in a nanosecond after this one.

Just absolute fucking embarrassment. There's like 300 real live Nazi's left in this world, how hard is it to not invite one for a standing ovation in Parliament?! You almost have to believe this was done on purpose by someone to show just how incompetent these people really are if their staffers don't do every little thing for them.

he needs to be fired immediatley. just no excuse.

one question I have is if he is a known Nazi collaborator. Should they not arrest him and put him on trial?

how in hell does this even happen in todays information age.

inexcusable.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It really speaks to the lack of history being taught in schools as well as the anti-communist propaganda that we are constantly fed in the West. I'm no fan of Russia (I think my posting history on this board confirms that lol), but as soon as you learn that this guy fought against the Russians in World War II, it pretty much confirms that he was either a Nazi or closely aligned with the Nazis.

I don't believe the House Speaker was planning to be malicious, this guy lives in his riding and he just wanted to give a 98 year old a last hurrah. That said, ignorance is no excuse and I agree with BBB that he needs to resign.

buffhockey

When the musics over
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He said he was buying the gun, but he also told people he was buying their food and didn't.

blindbaby

i want to bang on the drum all day
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Justin may want to turn off replies on this one lmao

From my understanding, it was the speaker of the house - independent from the govt - that invited the nazi. He should be the one that answers to this faux pas.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He said he was buying the gun, but he also told people he was buying their food and didn't.

nothing will happen to him and he will be your next president and your country will never recover again in our lifetime.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From my understanding, it was the speaker of the house - independent from the govt - that invited the nazi. He should be the one that answers to this faux pas.
He’s still a Liberal MP from North Bay.

It’s also no excuse - this guy was brought in for a major occasion and had a private reception with Trudeau and Zelensky. How there was absolutely no second thoughts about this, no vetting about his role in the war, before doing this is crazy.

I’m also not sold on this being entirely on Rota - when he was reading the script introducing the SS officer in parliament for his standing ovation, as he kept reading his accomplishments he started stuttering over “and fought against Russia in WWII…” as if it was clicking in his head that this is a terrible mistake but it’s too far in to go back now. Doesn’t seem like someone he particularly read too much into. Maybe it was his constituency staff who did this and they are the dumbest fucking people on planet earth but he could just be taking the fall here. Wouldn’t be shocking considering the last 8 years of Justin.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s still a Liberal MP from North Bay.

It’s also no excuse - this guy was brought in for a major occasion and had a private reception with Trudeau and Zelensky. How there was absolutely no second thoughts about this, no vetting about his role in the war, before doing this is crazy.

I’m also not sold on this being entirely on Rota - when he was reading the script introducing the SS officer in parliament for his standing ovation, as he kept reading his accomplishments he started stuttering over “and fought against Russia in WWII…” as if it was clicking in his head that this is a terrible mistake but it’s too far in to go back now. Doesn’t seem like someone he particularly read too much into. Maybe it was his constituency staff who did this and they are the dumbest fucking people on planet earth but he could just be taking the fall here. Wouldn’t be shocking considering the last 8 years of Justin.
It is the fact staffers don’t know how to research anything that a google search doesn’t provide. Nobody knows how to vet anything anymore much less do due diligence- hell, I bet most of this work is done via AI now and a senior level staffer just gives it an ok without second thought.

/with that being said, can Justin run against the Don in 24? All he needs is a birth certificate… thanks Obama!

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is the fact staffers don’t know how to research anything that a google search doesn’t provide. Nobody knows how to vet anything anymore much less do due diligence- hell, I bet most of this work is done via AI now and a senior level staffer just gives it an ok without second thought.

/with that being said, can Justin run with the Don in 24? All he needs is a birth certificate… thanks Obama!
FIFY.. :D

1695683524306.png

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasnt sure if he meant Trudeau for a sec there :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.