• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cobra Kai

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he know how it was helping kids like Miguel, Aiesha and Hawk (even though he become what he hated) gain confidence to fight back against people picking on you, he probably wouldn't have had much issue with it. He just hated them from over 30 years ago and was just looking for any miniscule reason to take them, especially Johnny, out.

Yes, he’s got an ax to grind and feels he has the power now to do something about it.

But I don’t think he would ever see it as helping these kids. And I’m inclined to agree on principle. The Cobra Kai way of old was a trap. Gaining confidence is a great thing, but this way came with costs.

So I get Daniels feelings on this. It has turned three sweet kids (Miguel, Aiesha and Hawk) into something much worse than they were. Johnny was just doing what he knew....gaining back his life.

But he’s realizing just what a trap it all was. That’s the best wrinkle of the show, watching Johnny go through this.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also.

robby should not have lost clean to Miguel. Him fighting dirty was the whole point. They could’ve told the story without that.

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am thinking about painting my Challenger like Johnny's.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a great show. Awesome to see the story unfold through the "villains" perspective plus everyone knows the crane kick was illegal as fuck

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a great show. Awesome to see the story unfold through the "villains" perspective plus everyone knows the crane kick was illegal as fuck

the elbow to the knee should’ve been a dq.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am on season 2 of this show and I cannot decide of its the best show I have ever seen, or the worst.

Shaggy

Administrator
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am on season 2 of this show and I cannot decide of its the best show I have ever seen, or the worst.
Just finish it out. For me the first season was awesome, the second was just ok. Worth the way h for sure but nothing like the first season. It had a lot of nostalgia to it in season one.

I was a big Karate Kid fan back in the day and it was cool to see what they all ended up doing.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For me, growing up in the 80s, this is nostalgia TV for me.
I'm watching regardless.

I have to admit, some of the acting is painful and not in a campy way.
The cousin of Daniel at the auto place.... just brutal.

Can't wait to see where they take this.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally got around to watching this after hearing how good it was for 2 years. Binged both seasons this week.

The brawl at the school went on too long but I liked the finish. It just seemed too unrealistic for it to have gone on that long. And Stingray, trying to get a job there as a security guard, does karate moves on the kids but only kids on one side? He better not be working security at the school in season 3. Something like this should have went down at a party in my opinion.

I figured someone would have to die this season, and Johnny's buddy dying of cancer doesn't count. I meant a series regular. For kids I thought it would be Hawk, Dmitri, or Torie. For adults, I figured Miguel's mom would die because Johnny had too many drinks before driving home. Once the girls went upstairs, I thought for sure Torie would fall and die. Didn't think it would be Miguel. I don't think he'll die but could see him suffering some sort or permanent damage.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that part didn’t make sense. He should’ve been chastising Jasmine. I’m guessing because he was drinking, it was just easier to get to her.

I don't think Johnny ever saw Jasmine again after the hit and run. He probably saw Moon when she was dating Hawk but it would have been months later by that point. He saw Sam soon enough after it happened to recognize her. And to add insult to injury she just happened to be a Laruso, so she was kind of the scapegoat. He didn't know that she didn't approve of her friend's behavior but knew that she never reported it to the police.

That being said, I liked how he still never ratted her out to Daniel at first even, though it would have been a way to get back at both the father and the daughter. It was only when Daniel was really getting under his skin that he eventually mentioned it.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally got around to watching this after hearing how good it was for 2 years. Binged both seasons this week.

The brawl at the school went on too long but I liked the finish. It just seemed too unrealistic for it to have gone on that long. And Stingray, trying to get a job there as a security guard, does karate moves on the kids but only kids on one side? He better not be working security at the school in season 3. Something like this should have went down at a party in my opinion.

I figured someone would have to die this season, and Johnny's buddy dying of cancer doesn't count. I meant a series regular. For kids I thought it would be Hawk, Dmitri, or Torie. For adults, I figured Miguel's mom would die because Johnny had too many drinks before driving home. Once the girls went upstairs, I thought for sure Torie would fall and die. Didn't think it would be Miguel. I don't think he'll die but could see him suffering some sort or permanent damage.

I don’t think the school admin knew who each side was.

just saw stingray stopping people from fighting.

but we’ll see

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

what shocked GIF

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking about starting this show there are has been a ton of positive reviews but it looks so stupid

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loved the film Karate Kid and when I originally learned that a series was being made based off the 80s film, I was skeptical at first. I saw a trailer and thought I would give it a shot and watch it. I have watched every episode and love it. I really enjoy how they focus on Daniel and Johnny's past (flashbacks) from the movie.
Any idea if and when they will have a season3? My only wish would be to bring my childhood crush Elisabeth Shue Allie) somehow in season3.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loved the film Karate Kid and when I originally learned that a series was being made based off the 80s film, I was skeptical at first. I saw a trailer and thought I would give it a shot and watch it. I have watched every episode and love it. I really enjoy how they focus on Daniel and Johnny's past (flashbacks) from the movie.
Any idea if and when they will have a season3? My only wish would be to bring my childhood crush Elisabeth Shue Allie) somehow in season3.

By the way S2 ended you might get your wish.

Sometime in 2021, no exact date released yet