• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cobra Kai

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This TV series is fuckin' sex. Best TV show since Game of Thrones, great acting, great backstory and fucking demolishes that fag show in Friends.
What I like about it is that everyone's motivations for what they're doing and how they get there makes perfect sense.

Any word when S2 will debut?
I'd assume around May or June but haven't heard anything definite.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coming soon. 4/25

OMG I'm so excited. Cobra Kai this week + NFL draft + longest Game of Thrones next Sunday!?!?!?!

200.gif

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Firestick and Cyberflix. Get every show and movie imaginable (after it airs). Save your money.
Buy a fire stick, watch the show illegally... $50

Get YouTube Premium for 1 month, watch the show legally... $16

Where, exactally, are the savings (both financial and psychic)?

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buy a fire stick, watch the show illegally... $50

Get YouTube Premium for 1 month, watch the show legally... $16

Where, exactally, are the savings (both financial and psychic)?

1. Its not illegal in the US. If you live outside the US then you will have to check your countries laws. Your ISP may not like it because they are selling some of these services and can even stop service if they want (Until someone takes them court) but it is legal in US. People get confused because torrents are illegal and the early apps used torrents. Most do not anymore. They just locate them on the internet.

2. You get to watch anything you would watch on any service for free. Netflix $150/yr, Hulu almost $100/yr, Amazon $130/yr, Youtube, and most any other.

3. Firesticks are on sale this month. $30 for regular and $40 for 4K.

4. The show will take at least 2 months for the season and probably run into the third.

If you dont use any of those services then you are correct. The cost is not much more though.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a roku guy. I need to be because of my cable company (Spectrum), but I am happy with roku anyway. I don’t want to have to have multiple sticks connected to all my TVs.

I also believe in compensating someone who produces something that I enjoy. Anything other than that is straight up theft.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may have to pay for YouTube for a month sometime this summer.

Ha....I took the trial last year. Watched it and got the fuck out. Loved Cobra Kai, but saw utterly nothing else that piqued my curiosity.

Maybe there will be a trial again...if not....I will pay as little as possible to crush out season 2. I was utterly surprised at how amazing season 1 was. High praise for this one!

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
does anyone know whether this will be a weekly show, or will youtube dump the whole season out at once???

Pretty sure season one was a weekly show...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha....I took the trial last year. Watched it and got the fuck out. Loved Cobra Kai, but saw utterly nothing else that piqued my curiosity.

Maybe there will be a trial again...if not....I will pay as little as possible to crush out season 2. I was utterly surprised at how amazing season 1 was. High praise for this one!
That’s what I did as well. And I will binge this show, not pay for multiple months just to watch it “live”. I do not watch nearly enough YouTube to make going premium worth it for anything more than a single month for binging.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
does anyone know whether this will be a weekly show, or will youtube dump the whole season out at once???

Pretty sure season one was a weekly show...
S1 was dropped episode by episode. I would assume they will do that for S2 as well.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone watching this??? I'm halfway through and WOW, this show is AMAZING!!!

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a roku guy. I need to be because of my cable company (Spectrum), but I am happy with roku anyway. I don’t want to have to have multiple sticks connected to all my TVs.

I also believe in compensating someone who produces something that I enjoy. Anything other than that is straight up theft.

Same here but I refuse to watch ads/commercials AND pay a fee to watch. Thats double dipping and I wont be used like that by these media companies. Not all of them do it but most are and the rest will follow. Just sick of the greed.

Also, when it comes to things like sports, Most of the broadcasts are practically free in other countries but we have to pay in the US. That needs to stop too.

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YouTube is releasing the first episode of season 2 for free to promote the whole season:

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same here but I refuse to watch ads/commercials AND pay a fee to watch. Thats double dipping and I wont be used like that by these media companies. Not all of them do it but most are and the rest will follow. Just sick of the greed.

Also, when it comes to things like sports, Most of the broadcasts are practically free in other countries but we have to pay in the US. That needs to stop too.
What streaming service has ads? I pay the extra 2 or 3 bucks a month on Hulu to avoid ads. Netflix doesn’t have ads. Prime doesn’t have ads. YouTube premium actually allows you to skip ads on ALL vids, not just their special programming.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What streaming service has ads? I pay the extra 2 or 3 bucks a month on Hulu to avoid ads. Netflix doesn’t have ads. Prime doesn’t have ads. YouTube premium actually allows you to skip ads on ALL vids, not just their special programming.

They will all be that way soon. You will have to pay extra to avoid the ads on top of what you pay for the service. Then they will just increase the price that extra 2 or 3 bucks a month and go back to full ads with no choice. Only a matter of time. Cable started out the same way. Many of the cable DVRs do not allow you to fast forward through commercials any more.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They will all be that way soon. You will have to pay extra to avoid the ads on top of what you pay for the service. Then they will just increase the price that extra 2 or 3 bucks a month and go back to full ads with no choice. Only a matter of time. Cable started out the same way. Many of the cable DVRs do not allow you to fast forward through commercials any more.
I have never seen or heard of a DVR that doesn’t allow FF. VOD turns off ff, but not dvrs.

I doubt it will go there. Too much competition for that kind of bend-over.