• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coaching search update

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has nothing to do with you, and i will try to direct my posts at the turd that plastered a target on his own chest. I am not trolling this board, and dont have issue with anyone but the Kreton who made a bunch of idiotic posts, and trolled the Bears board with his bullshit. Tell me again Kreton, what happened to YOU guys since you were thumping your chest about beating a shitty Bears team twice? What happened to YOU?

This board was littered with asshat Bears fans all season long. They came here and flapped their fucking gums just as much as Kreton likely did on your board. Pretty sure the Bears had an epic collapse in recent history as well. Who cares?

We didn't win the division and neither did YOU. So what are YOU looking for here? How many of our guys are currently on the Bears boards trying to stir up trouble? Anyone calling out richig07 as a crybaby little bitch? Cause he is one, you probably know that.

What did YOU think was going to happen coming here? Were you expecting us to throw one of our own under the bus and support you? Seriously dude, get fucked! With each response you offer you become more annoying and trollish. I told you before if anyone is going to give Kreton shit it'll be his fellow Lions brothers, most likely me. So shut up, get over it, and come back next year when there is something worth talking about. You keep posting on this topic you're gonna keep getting crucified by others who already hate you cause your a bears fan. Why pile onto that with this garbage?

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With all the interviews whiz has taken and another one tomorrow When has he had time to prepare his offense for the Broncos.......Just this fact alone makes me think the Broncos roll the Chargers because one team isn't prepared.

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With all the interviews whiz has taken and another one tomorrow When has he had time to prepare his offense for the Broncos.......Just this fact alone makes me think the Broncos roll the Chargers because one team isn't prepared.

With training camp, pre-season, regular season, and two weeks into the playoffs teams have practicing their offense for about 26 weeks. SD has already faced Denver twice this year. There aren't very many new wrinkles they are implementing.

My bet is that SD's offense is ready to go and play well. If we are going to hire this guy to be our next coach he better have his team ready. I think he will and expect a close game.

That being said I probably drink too much and am a lousy better. Therefore I expect SD will get shut out.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even want to think about the Chargers losing and KW taking a different job than this one. It's not like there are CFL coaches out there to fall back on.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This board was littered with asshat Bears fans all season long. They came here and flapped their fucking gums just as much as Kreton likely did on your board. Pretty sure the Bears had an epic collapse in recent history as well. Who cares?

We didn't win the division and neither did YOU. So what are YOU looking for here? How many of our guys are currently on the Bears boards trying to stir up trouble? Anyone calling out richig07 as a crybaby little bitch? Cause he is one, you probably know that.

What did YOU think was going to happen coming here? Were you expecting us to throw one of our own under the bus and support you? Seriously dude, get fucked! With each response you offer you become more annoying and trollish. I told you before if anyone is going to give Kreton shit it'll be his fellow Lions brothers, most likely me. So shut up, get over it, and come back next year when there is something worth talking about. You keep posting on this topic you're gonna keep getting crucified by others who already hate you cause your a bears fan. Why pile onto that with this garbage?

The fucker is trolling the shit out of me. I dont even think Ive been on their board other than when the Lions played the Bears back in week 10. 8 fucking weeks ago. Other than when Micro told me they had a Kreton thread over there. I'd get it if I was over there every week or some shit but other than the Lions vs Bears weeks I am pretty sure I havent been. Good to know I left such an impression.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok I found the thread that has peters panties in a bunch.

After the Lions won the Bears had a crying/excuse thread. I replied in it.

Originally Posted by Kreton View Post
Make all the excuses you want but we embarrassed you when you were healthy. And we all got injuries. Thats a weak ass excuse

Originally Posted by Kreton View Post
Your team was healthy as any in week 4. You lost to the better team. Just accept it.

Then Peter said

Why dont you go back to your board of delusional lions fans, and accept it there. You act like you had a hand in winning something. Did you play, did you coach, did you do anything that led to your team winning?

How about you accept the fact that your life sucks, and you live vicariously through a bunch of athletes that wouldnt piss on you if you were on fire. Accept that you feel the need to try and inflict your teams win on others in a lame attempt to make your pityful existence seem worth continuing. Accept it.

In response to an upset Bears fan I said

I havent mentioned class. So your first sentence there doesn't make sense. Also I dont have an attitude. I am quite happy. I am loving this week. It has been great. It would seem that Bears fans seem to be the angry ones. And dont give me that line about how I shouldn't be here and blah blah blah. Your people were all over ours too brah. I am enjoying the victory. The great game of football. You should too. It was a good game. You got to watch the Lions. That alone should make you happy.

and I also said

I'd love to see Lions vs Bears in the playoffs. I love division games. Win or lose they are always fun.

Peter then replied

Harder than your dick has been in years im sure.
petty idiot. Your dim witted ass wouldnt be here if "you" lost. I guess you havent accepted that it isnt "your" team, and your lame gloating about a win you had nothing to do with is clearly indicative of the lack of self worth you have. Now, have a window installed in your tummy so you can see where youre going.

and then he says

I'd love to see your fat sorry ass, with gravy dripping from the corner of your mouth, and your shit eating grin, smashing away with your bratwurst fingers on the greasy keyboard, having nothing to live for but the Lions. hahaha!

Lions will implode like always, write it down.

In there another guys said about us Lions fans

Originally Posted by blh7068 View Post
Angry about what? Most fans here have done a pretty good job of not overselling the team, and things certainly havent improved in the areas that will be required to make a playoff push- and that will include needing help from teams ahead of the Bears. I dont care if you post here, but really...isnt the cyber circle jerk on your board more fun? Agreeing with one another is really easy after all. I counted a whopping 2 Lions fans on your board that were receptive of my posts- which were 100% football related, btw. I dont recall you being one of them.

I say

If there is one thing we lions fan fail to do it isagree. We fight each other more than you realize.

Then I reply back to Peter
Oh do tell me more about how well you know me. I take pride in my team. You can talk about the lions imploding all you want, but at least we have something worth imploding. Your team can't, there is nothing there. Your fans and players have nothing football related to hang your little hats on so you try to attack a city.

As for gravy or brats, you can't even get that right. Never have, never will.

Peter says

Who was attacking your shit hole of a city? I thought it was even too easy of a target for me. You guys will always have that 0-16 year to hang your hat on, or no superbowls ever, or having one of the most talented teams for the last 5 years and done nothing but shit the bed. so hang your hat on beating our shitty team you mongoloid, and keep pretending that this is somehow a big win. you just past the halfway point congrats.

And as best I can tell I havent been back........ Thats what this ass hat has been holding onto for 2 months and trying to make me eat crow for.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And for the record, I stand by every word of what I said there.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh my bad I found 2 other posts I made

The Bears had to come back to lose by 8. Lets not pretend that game was close. This 2nd game was close and the Bears had a chance to win, I won't deny that. But close or blowout a W is a W. I'll take it.

Feel the sting. Sweep. Lions are the better team. I hope you Bears fans can accept that.

I stand behind those as well.

So once again Peter, FUCK YOU. I stand by every one of those statements from that thread and they were all 100% accurate. Nothing at all for me to eat crow or even apologize for. If you don't want to be given shit when you teams gets its ass kicked by mine, root for a better team.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok I found the thread that has peters panties in a bunch.

After the Lions won the Bears had a crying/excuse thread. I replied in it.

Then Peter said

In response to an upset Bears fan I said

and I also said

Peter then replied

and then he says

In there another guys said about us Lions fans

Originally Posted by blh7068 View Post

I say

Then I reply back to Peter

Peter says

And as best I can tell I havent been back........ Thats what this ass hat has been holding onto for 2 months and trying to make me eat crow for.
But....... What Does The Fox Say?

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is wiser? The fox or the owl?

I think Bunnies but then again theres damn squirrels running around too.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is wiser? The fox or the owl?

I think Bunnies but then again theres damn squirrels running around too.

Oh come on now. Its obvious that it is the Lion

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it's the infamous Seahawk...Cross breed between the owl and the Bunny? Not sure but that defense looks like a predator and not afraid to attack.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw a Bald Eagle yesterday. Majestic creatures......... Filling up on some carrion. Snowdrift melted down enough to reveal a dead skunk...... Majestic creature indeed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw a Bald Eagle yesterday. Majestic creatures......... Filling up on some carrion. Snowdrift melted down enough to reveal a dead skunk...... Majestic creature indeed.

:10:

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

rick-james.jpg

Marijuana is a hell of a drug