• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coaching search update

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Detroit-Lions-Amari-Spievey-Ndamukong-Suh-Jay-Cutler-Chicago-Bears.jpg

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is all good and fine until the 3rd person in the group doesn't get a 15 yard penalty on 3rd and 14.....Seen it way too many times.....Now when they break bones, great, but they usually don't and cost us games.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This 4 second clip of Bear fans being Bears fans pretty much sums up every Bears season with Jay Cutler. at QB:

race.gif

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a fucking loser. Why do you give a shit? This just been eating at you? What a Lions fan says on a message board has you obsessing like a teenager at a fill in the blank boy band concert. Get a life bruh...

love you too boo.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its fun to see the Bears so butt hurt over their team getting their ass whooped twice. Face it bro your team is shit. Lions are a talented team who missed the playoffs because we under achieved. The Bears are a shitty team who missed the playoffs because the players on your team are bitches. I think you realize how shitty your team is because rather than focus on your team you are focusing all your attention on me and the Lions. I get it though, its much more fun talking about a team with a future. Fuck you, fuck the Bears and fuck chicago.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has nothing to do with you, and i will try to direct my posts at the turd that plastered a target on his own chest. I am not trolling this board, and dont have issue with anyone but the Kreton who made a bunch of idiotic posts, and trolled the Bears board with his bullshit. Tell me again Kreton, what happened to YOU guys since you were thumping your chest about beating a shitty Bears team twice? What happened to YOU?

Yea we did beat your shitty team twice. Feels good dont it. And when we sweep your shitty fucking team next year I'll be beating my chest again. The Lions are better than the Bears. Admit that and move on. Or send me $100 and I'll send you an autographed poster of me so you can obsess in your moms basement. Or just use the one she has. I dont care. but the fact remains, Lions > Bears. My team is fixing our biggest problem (coaching) and your team is paying your biggest problem 120 million.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Titans interviewed Whiz on Friday and the Browns are interviewing him today. A crowded field for the Lions right now.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea we did beat your shitty team twice. Feels good dont it. And when we sweep your shitty fucking team next year I'll be beating my chest again. The Lions are better than the Bears. Admit that and move on. Or send me $100 and I'll send you an autographed poster of me so you can obsess in your moms basement. Or just use the one she has. I dont care. but the fact remains, Lions > Bears. My team is fixing our biggest problem (coaching) and your team is paying your biggest problem 120 million.

You have one of those convenient memories huh? Remember what i told you asshole? You said they were going to hands down win the division after beating the bears the second time. I told you the bears suck, and go ahead fool yourself into think the Lions were great because if it, AND that they were still the fucking Lions, AND they would implode. THEY DID, and YOU suck. So tell my again why YOU didnt win shit and gave the division away by losing over and over again. Remember how you said the Lions played for YOU, the fans? Just man up eat your crow faggot, or stay the fuck off the Bears board for good. I wish idiots like you at least they they were dumb.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Titans interviewed Whiz on Friday and the Browns are interviewing him today. A crowded field for the Lions right now.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
So, his choices are Lions with Stafford, CJ, Bush, good young O-line/D-Line in a very winnable Div OR

Titans with an over-rated QB in Locker, but very good OG's in Levitre and Warmack, a depleted secondary, ok WR's, in a tough spot to beat out Indy or Hou (they'll bounce back) and a up and coming Jax OR

Clev who has to deal with Cincy, Bal, an aging but always tough Pit squad. Clev does have a pretty damn good Def, a solid O-line (if OC Mack stays) a great WR J. Gordon and TE J. Cameron... no rb like bush and they're gonna trade up to get a QB (I got Manziel going to them)

Sounds like a no brainer for me, that Whiz has a much better shot with DET for an immediate possible Championship than the other two

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have one of those convenient memories huh? Remember what i told you asshole? You said they were going to hands down win the division after beating the bears the second time. I told you the bears suck, and go ahead fool yourself into think the Lions were great because if it, AND that they were still the fucking Lions, AND they would implode. THEY DID, and YOU suck. So tell my again why YOU didnt win shit and gave the division away by losing over and over again. Remember how you said the Lions played for YOU, the fans? Just man up eat your crow faggot, or stay the fuck off the Bears board for good. I wish idiots like you at least they they were dumb.

______________________________________________________________________________________
DUDE, you've stated your beef with whomever. The back and forth bullshit can go on over to your board, please ? Everyone talks some trash talk, me included, but the time to deal with it is when whomever comes back to your board, and I'm sure they will...until then, LET IT GO......

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
_____________________________________________________________________________________
So, his choices are Lions with Stafford, CJ, Bush, good young O-line/D-Line in a very winnable Div OR

Titans with an over-rated QB in Locker, but very good OG's in Levitre and Warmack, a depleted secondary, ok WR's, in a tough spot to beat out Indy or Hou (they'll bounce back) and a up and coming Jax OR

Clev who has to deal with Cincy, Bal, an aging but always tough Pit squad. Clev does have a pretty damn good Def, a solid O-line (if OC Mack stays) a great WR J. Gordon and TE J. Cameron... no rb like bush and they're gonna trade up to get a QB (I got Manziel going to them)

Sounds like a no brainer for me, that Whiz has a much better shot with DET for an immediate possible Championship than the other two

Cleveland is nightmare. A owner that fires a first year head Coach! With legal troubles to boot! He Cleveland will have trouble landing a respectable guy. They will have to overpay a guy looking to redeem themselves like Josh McDaniels.

The Titans though could be serious competition. Locker is a young guy that was having a decent season before injuries. The offense is solid and if the owner is willing to add years and zeros they could snap him up. Detroit still has a history to overcome so to just say Detroit is the best gig might be over simplifying things.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very valid points in Detroit has a history, oh u mean they always suck... Tenn Owner Bud Adams died so the CEO is making all the decisions for the family right now. I can see some of your points. Now onto Clev, Owner Haslam has settled with the FEDS on his oil/trucking firm b.s.(imagine a rich fucker that gets to do that, right ?), the reported reason for firing former HC Chuzinski is that there were already ongoing discussions between Pres. Joe Banner and GM Mike Lombardi with Chud that they were enamored with Johhny Football (reported by Charlie Campbell, Walter Football) and Chud wasn't having any of it, meaning Johnny Football.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey JDWills126

Don't forget that Locker had a very serious hip injury/surgery so that might not work out for him to be fully functional next year. Some talking heads did report it could possibly be a debilitating injury for Locker. My reason for pointing this out to you is; Shaun Hill a possible replacement over MR.48 wonderlic scoring Ryan Fitzpatrick ? Something to think about.

I think you made valid points on all options for "the Whizzinator", though.