• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coaching overhaul complete

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then based on that, I would have to say change all you want. Who knows, maybe we will get a bit lucky, have some luck staying healthy for a change I site of Jerry. But organizationally, we are such a mess I don't see anything of significance as long as Jerry is owner.

everyone knows (well at least in the 90 percentile) that Jerry is the issue with the Cowboys. However that is the one thing we know isn't gonna change. So if you go by what you say & not care until Jerry is gone, then why even have this message board? Just so after every post you can mention it doesn't matter until Jerry is gone. This is not news.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
everyone knows (well at least in the 90 percentile) that Jerry is the issue with the Cowboys. However that is the one thing we know isn't gonna change. So if you go by what you say & not care until Jerry is gone, then why even have this message board? Just so after every post you can mention it doesn't matter until Jerry is gone. This is not news.
Then let me ask you. When do you think we become relevant again considering we have no defense, no depth, no coaching with an offense that is only one more O-lineman and another Wr from being really good? And on top of this, we are in cap hell and can't hardly do anything really big for another 3 years at least.

Last edited by a moderator:

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then let me ask you. When do you think we become relevant again considering we have no defense, no depth, no coaching with an offense that is only one more O-lineman and another Wr from being really good? And on top of this, we are in cap hell and can't hardly do anything really big for another 3 years at least.

well if we stay away from the high priced FA. Work through the draft to build up the trenches.
Would like to see another guard from this coming draft. Like to see a couple DL. DT mandatory.
Build the team from foundation up. Foundation is the OL, DL & coaching.

Also in the draft would like to see a competent Safety.

We cant fix the front office, so I don't see any need to mention that after every post.
do this for the next couple years.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well if we stay away from the high priced FA. Work through the draft to build up the trenches.
Would like to see another guard from this coming draft. Like to see a couple DL. DT mandatory.
Build the team from foundation up. Foundation is the OL, DL & coaching.

Also in the draft would like to see a competent Safety.

We cant fix the front office, so I don't see any need to mention that after every post.
do this for the next couple years.

I totally agree with you. Always have been a trenches guy and build through the draft like Landry did and Bellichek does today. And I also agree we need to go all out on the DL.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I totally agree with you. Always have been a trenches guy and build through the draft like Landry did and Bellichek does today. And I also agree we need to go all out on the DL.

thing is it isn't as easy to build through the draft anymore, like in the Landry days because Landry didn't have to deal with Free Agency. look at seattle. They had an awesome draft or two in a row, but now they will have to let some of those guys walk because they all will be up in contracts about the same time. But if you have a strong foundation you can always retool instead of always worrying about rebuilding.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thing is it isn't as easy to build through the draft anymore, like in the Landry days because Landry didn't have to deal with Free Agency. look at seattle. They had an awesome draft or two in a row, but now they will have to let some of those guys walk because they all will be up in contracts about the same time. But if you have a strong foundation you can always retool instead of always worrying about rebuilding.

That's why we need a football guy that's smarter than all of us running the team. We are just so unfortunate that our team was sold to Fredo Corleone in stead of Michael.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why we need a football guy that's smarter than all of us running the team. We are just so unfortunate that our team was sold to Fredo Corleone in stead of Michael.
LOL