• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coaching movement

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We know Frank Reich is the new Panthers head coach.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hackett is the new Jets OC, which probably means Rodgers will follow Favre's career and eventually become a Viking and a fraud case a decade down the road.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see Carr going to Carolina

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hackett is the new Jets OC, which probably means Rodgers will follow Favre's career and eventually become a Viking and a fraud case a decade down the road.

You forgot sending pictures of his penis to Jets cheerleader... maybe a male cheerleader in Rodgers case :suds:

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a huge get for Jerry.

Sure, he has a good gig in Dallas, but he knew that going into all those interviews. Did he get the feeling that he wasn't going to get any of the jobs or did he just not like any of the jobs?

He'd seem to be a natural fit in Denver, having been DC in SEattle with Wilson, but maybe he didn't want to coach Wilson or maybe Wilson didn't want the reported Quinn/Bevell combo.

Either way, it's great news for Dallas, so Boooo!

Niner Outlaw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The very idea that Saturday is a coaching finalist is crazy. It was nuts to make him the interim HC, but it would be even crazier to make him the full time HC after had the chance to interview candidates that are actually qualified. No wonder the Indy fans are so up in arms.

Niner Outlaw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Reich landing in Carolina, here are the Head coaching spots still open:

Denver
Indy
Houston
Arizona

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Denver
Indy
Houston
Arizona
Man those are 4 awful options. The next coach won't succeed in any of those places.

Feels like usually there is something to like about the vacancies.

Niner Outlaw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man those are 4 awful options. The next coach won't succeed in any of those places.

I agree.

Denver looks like the best job left by a MILE. The next coach can't do any worse than Hackett did. You've got a QB (that you'll have to fix) and a good defense and even a 1st rd pick (as long as you don't hire Payton).

Houston has an almost bare cupboard and doesn't even have the #1 pick. Does the new HC have to really like Stroud?

Indy needs a QB but isn't picking high enough to get one, and then their strange owner's fascination with Jeff Saturday.

Arizona will be without their starting QB most, if not all, of next season, Watt is retiring, etc. Gonna be tough sledding.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think Indy is a bad job if only because they're finally in line for a QB. I think it's a fairly desirable job opening.

Houston and Arizona seem like the worst jobs in the league right now. I thought Lovie Smith actually overachieved last year.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Denver
Indy
Houston
Arizona
Denver - DeMeco Ryans
Indy - Jeff Saturday
Houston - Jonathon Gannon
Arizona - Who the fuck knows

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Indy is a bad job if only because they're finally in line for a QB. I think it's a fairly desirable job opening.

Houston and Arizona seem like the worst jobs in the league right now. I thought Lovie Smith actually overachieved last year.
Irsay is bat shit crazy and nobody wants to work for him. What owner comes in and tells the coach they can't play the best option at QB? What owner wants to anoint a man to head coach despite the fact that he has no experience coaching football unless you count high school football.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree.

Denver looks like the best job left by a MILE. The next coach can't do any worse than Hackett did. You've got a QB (that you'll have to fix) and a good defense and even a 1st rd pick (as long as you don't hire Payton).

Houston has an almost bare cupboard and doesn't even have the #1 pick. Does the new HC have to really like Stroud?

Indy needs a QB but isn't picking high enough to get one, and then their strange owner's fascination with Jeff Saturday.

Arizona will be without their starting QB most, if not all, of next season, Watt is retiring, etc. Gonna be tough sledding.

Indy had a chance at Levis or AR15

But you’re basically staking your job on guys who were ok college players