• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coaches on the hotseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be very interested to see these reports because that really is the complete opposite of anything I have heard from scouts. Most of them were saying stay away from this QB class and hope you can survive another year until next year's group shows up.
Bill Polin and a few more called Trubisky the best looking QB to come out in the last 10 drafts. I work 60 hrs a week, I don't have time to look them all up for you. Scout after scout have said If he stayed in school one more year he would be the clear No. 1 draft pick next year. And many more have said he is the best looking prospect to come out in 10 + years. Look it up, it won't be hard to find.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need a list on this website of posters who don't respond to anything fact based but just make up their own crap to satisfy their own minds. Would definitely make things easier.
If you mean me then your not paying attention. What I said is true and can easily be checked. It was not my personal opinion I gave. But I do agree 100% with it. I wanted Trubs bad and we got him.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trubisky was my top rated QB this past year for sure but I'm with you not in the top-10. He is a guy that needs at least a year of just learning the game and getting up to speed. He won't come in and be a Russell Wilson or Dak Prescott in early production.

Wilson and Presott came into situations that allowed them to be productive from day one. Neither are great QBs or ever will be. Neither can put a team on their shoulders and carry a load. Presott won't even be a starter past this year is my bet.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Prescott only had 1 yr of play and your way off about Wilson.