• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Coach Taylor bad calls ... er I mean Min/Cin game thread

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minn was top 5 in PPG allowed coming into this game, allowing under 19ppg at the time.

Bengals put up 21 in the 4th, ending the game with a 24-3 run.

Big test is getting back to the road. In division. Especially Pitt.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bengals are 8-6 even though they played 4.5 games without Burrow and 4 games with a gimpy Burrow. Their opponents .565 winning percentage is the highest in the league. Only 5 teams with 8+ wins have opponents better than .500. It has been ugly and disjointed for much of the year, but this record from this team is pretty amazing given the circumstances. If their D was as good as it was the last two seasons, I think they could compete for the AFC.

Oh, and this team beat SF and Buffalo in back-to-back weeks. One is the best in the league and the other might be the AFC's most dangerous team currently.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pittsburgh is struggling too. I think we can win that one.

KC is always tough, but they aren't playing their best football either.

then there's the browns, well. Flacco is better than what they had, but you know what? I never thought he was a top QB. so the browns have a mediocre QB, so what!?

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pittsburgh is struggling too. I think we can win that one.

KC is always tough, but they aren't playing their best football either.

then there's the browns, well. Flacco is better than what they had, but you know what? I never thought he was a top QB. so the browns have a mediocre QB, so what!?
What's interesting is that the Browns could have a WC locked up. And they have already had some serious injury issues that they have done a good job playing through. It's not ridiculous to think they could rest some of their key guys (including Garrett) if they don't have much to play for in week 18.

One game at a time. None of this means much if we can't beat Mason Rudolph, receivers that are ready to quit, a defense without their two starting safeties, and a fanbase that will likely be more interested in holiday plans than watching their disappointing, and frankly boring, team play football on Saturday evening.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bengals are 8-6 even though they played 4.5 games without Burrow and 4 games with a gimpy Burrow. Their opponents .565 winning percentage is the highest in the league. Only 5 teams with 8+ wins have opponents better than .500. It has been ugly and disjointed for much of the year, but this record from this team is pretty amazing given the circumstances. If their D was as good as it was the last two seasons, I think they could compete for the AFC.

Oh, and this team beat SF and Buffalo in back-to-back weeks. One is the best in the league and the other might be the AFC's most dangerous team currently.
That was many healthy players ago for both games.