• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coach Saban wasn't that great...

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Players?

The WSJ article interviewed 3 people.

1 of them was not critical of what happened at all.

1 of them said he thought he could still play, but accepted the diagnosis.

There was only 1 guy who said he felt it was pushed on him and that he was a little bitter before it went on to say he accepted the offer and was very well treated. He wasn't playing any significant time in his own words.

It is entertaining getting to see the different levels of your blind homerism. Also entertaining watching you try to spin direct quotes from players and passing it off as debunking the article. Doesnt match up with the famous 'Saban cured injuries' and Saban recruits are less injury prone than Shula recruits, but I give you props for creativity.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is entertaining getting to see the different levels of your blind homerism. Also entertaining watching you try to spin direct quotes from players and passing it off as debunking the article. Doesnt match up with the famous 'Saban cured injuries' and Saban recruits are less injury prone than Shula recruits, but I give you props for creativity.

The WSJ article interviewed 3 people.

1 of them was not critical of what happened at all.

1 of them said he thought he could still play, but accepted the diagnosis.

There was only 1 guy who said he felt it was pushed on him and that he was a little bitter before it went on to say he accepted the offer and was very well treated. He wasn't playing any significant time in his own words.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
saban_t-rex.0.gif