• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clusterf&^%$K of an O line.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are not good together and some of them really are not even good players. My 86 yr old mother could block better than some of them. They should be ashamed of all the sacks. And Russell false start Okung should give some of his contract back! What a waste! Pete and John get an "F" (failure) when it comes to the offensive line. Chicago gave up! the line did not improve.

I suggest public spankings for the entire O line.

Sit Mr Lynch for a few games until he is totally healthy. He is unstoppable when he is feeling good but when he is hurt, he is a detriment. Now I gotta go into hiding cause Mama Lynch could kick my ass.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are not good together and some of them really are not even good players. My 86 yr old mother could block better than some of them. They should be ashamed of all the sacks. And Russell false start Okung should give some of his contract back! What a waste! Pete and John get an "F" (failure) when it comes to the offensive line. Chicago gave up! the line did not improve.

Sit Mr Lynch for a few games until he is totally healthy. He is unstoppable when he is feeling good but when he is hurt, he is a detriment. Now I gotta go into hiding cause Mama Lynch could kick my ass.

Yup, the pass blocking is plum scary. However I guess it should be expected to have the OL start out slow. Got three players new to their position. Britt playing left guard, last year he played right tackle. Green is now playing right tackle, mmmm think he was a backup guard last year. Then a brand new center. Our these guys good? We'll know more as the season goes on. Mostly in this system you need the OL to play as a unit, everyone doing his part on time and in unison . Kind of like ballet. So with more reps, hopefully they jell and get better.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This unit scares me a bit more than the other units I've seen us put out there in the past... Plus, RW hanging onto the ball longer than he should isn't helping them...

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This unit scares me a bit more than the other units I've seen us put out there in the past... Plus, RW hanging onto the ball longer than he should isn't helping them...

Once again, when they hit a guy in the seam (Graham this time) the offense completely started opening up because they had to cover the middle of the field. And that move that Lockett put on his man for the ball that came out late was sick. He needs to be in there for more reps running those routes to stretch defense because if he gets the ball in space he's gone. I think they figured out a lot of things today so hopefully they build on it. It was just the bears but they're still a NFL team and the 2nd half the Seahawks put together on offense was impressive.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again, when they hit a guy in the seam (Graham this time) the offense completely started opening up because they had to cover the middle of the field. And that move that Lockett put on his man for the ball that came out late was sick. He needs to be in there for more reps running those routes to stretch defense because if he gets the ball in space he's gone. I think they figured out a lot of things today so hopefully they build on it. It was just the bears but they're still a NFL team and the 2nd half the Seahawks put together on offense was impressive.
I'd love to see Lockett get more targets. Hopefully soon.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad to see Manning eroding like he is... this has to be his last season...

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's too close... Not sure if there is clear evidence to overturn...

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They'll get better... Takes time and the experience of the battles...

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad to see Manning eroding like he is... this has to be his last season...
Old man still getting the job done. Tell you something, he doesn't have as many rings as Brady but I respect him he'll lot more. Truly an end of an era in the NFL should he decide to hang it up.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Seahawks don't make the SB, I would love to see Manning win it and retire on as champ. Lots of respect for what he's accomplished.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peyton has been my favorite quarterback since he has entered the league

It was the most bittersweet moment beating him in the Superbowl and makes me mad that we lost to Brady rather than Peyton.

His arm strength comes into question a lot in the latter end of his career but the chemistry he has with his wrs and his understanding of the timing on every route and the holes he can exploit in the defenses still allows him to play at a close to elite level of quarterbacking

Like others have said if the Seahawks aren't in the big dance then I'd want Peyton to get that 2nd and final ring.

BHF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,037.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They'll get better... Takes time and the experience of the battles...

While that's true, let's also be realistic. The ceiling for this line is "league average". IF we get lucky.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While that's true, let's also be realistic. The ceiling for this line is "league average". IF we get lucky.

I'll take "league average" all year.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure. But how long will it take us to get there?

I'm hoping by week 6 to week 8 we'll see some better play from the line if they can stay healthy and form some good chemistry with each other.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hoping by week 6 to week 8 we'll see some better play from the line if they can stay healthy and form some good chemistry with each other.

Hell, I'd take their second half performance tonight all year long - as long as they can keep that going for the entire game.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell, I'd take their second half performance tonight all year long - as long as they can keep that going for the entire game.

Lets hope this is the start of the o-line finally coming together. God knows we need it.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The pass pro is still weak, but the run blocking was decent yesterday. Rawls being a bit quicker to the hole than Lynch may have helped in that regard, but we got the ground game going better in this game than in either of the other 2, and we did it without a bunch of RW keepers.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My only concern with "waiting for our OL to improve" is how many games are we going to have to sacrifice in order for that to happen? We've dug ourselves a hole, albeit one we can get out of but our OL needs to play better...

What was interesting last night was how fresh Rawls looked compared to watching Lynch run... Not saying Rawls is better by any means but he had some agility, that Lynch doesn't seem to have as much anymore... Not sure what I'm really trying to say but our OL didn't look as bad via the run when Rawls was given the rock...

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think lynch is 100% healthy.