• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clown asses finally gone

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dbacks acquire Jean Segura for Aaron Hill, Chase Anderson
"I love what Stewart is doing."

Worst GM in MLB?
"I think some people are confusing the Kevin Towers era with the Dave Stewart era as well. He's come in and cleaned up the mess he received from KT (worst GM in the history of baseball)."

Yasmany Tomas
"Loving what Stewart has done since taking over."

I think most people would call that 'praising.'

Yeah I was wrong. I bought into the preseason hype so I was okay with it at the time. Hindsight is hindsight at the end of the day.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I was wrong. I bought into the preseason hype so I was okay with it at the time. Hindsight is hindsight at the end of the day.
Yeah, but hindsight can look better in hindsight when it's not bogged down with retardness to begin with.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They had a disappointing year, no surprise to see changes being made.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but hindsight can look better in hindsight when it's not bogged down with retardness to begin with.

More of me being a shameless homer than anything. On paper AZ looked good, I wasn't the only one high on them.

Who could've predicted Pollock's freak injury, Peralta missing most the season and Miller+Greinke+Corbin ALL being that bad? Pretty much everything that could've went wrong, did.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd expect Greinke to be fine next year (he wasn't really bad this year either, just league average), but anyone hoping for a repeat of his 2015 season will be disappointed (his FIP and xFIP were more than a full run above his ERA). He is pitching in a much tougher ballpark than Dodger Stadium as well.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd expect Greinke to be fine next year (he wasn't really bad this year either, just league average), but anyone hoping for a repeat of his 2015 season will be disappointed (his FIP and xFIP were more than a full run above his ERA). He is pitching in a much tougher ballpark than Dodger Stadium as well.

Yeah, I don't worry much about him. He did get lit up a few times which really skyrocketed his ERA, but he was otherwise very consistent.

Miller & Corbin are the ones I'm more concerned about. Miller did end the year on a 12 inning scoreless streak so maybe there's something there... Ray is up and down but has nasty stuff and gets K's for days.

I hope they deal Tomas to an AL team (would have to eat at least half his contract) for a SP. Bullpen will need a complete overhaul, probably need to sign 3 RP's and trade for another one. Getting healthy will be the key though.