• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clock management question

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schwartz said like three weeks ago when asked if he would prefer the ball
first that he does because of calvin and matthew. Fast forward to the bears game
and now he is deferring,
The article I posted was written on October 21st, well before last week's game. He isn't unsure of what he wants to do, stop making it seem that way. He admitted that yes he likes to start with the ball first b/c he has Calvin and Staff. But he also will defer if that seems to be the better option. I'm not a huge Schwartz fan, but I will defend him on this topic.

Quackerjacked

Falcon
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he should have used timeouts while on defense, but I like the screen call it is a very low risk high reward play. If that busts for 15, or Stafford throws it at his feet we lay for the field goal.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The article I posted was written on October 21st, well before last week's game. He isn't unsure of what he wants to do, stop making it seem that way. He admitted that yes he likes to start with the ball first b/c he has Calvin and Staff. But he also will defer if that seems to be the better option. I'm not a huge Schwartz fan, but I will defend him on this topic.

Thats a contradiction, unless he didnt have staff and calvin, but I think he did. I'm also not a schwartz fan but actually gave him props when he was choosing to receive instead of defer because he said he had stafford and calvin. Anyhow it doesnt matter, we disagree, it happens.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats a contradiction, unless he didnt have staff and calvin, but I think he did. I'm also not a schwartz fan but actually gave him props when he was choosing to receive instead of defer because he said he had stafford and calvin. Anyhow it doesnt matter, we disagree, it happens.

It's not a contradiction at all. He said he "likes" to take the ball, not that he "will" every time. He said there are situations where he wouldn't have taken the ball first.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not a contradiction at all. He said he "likes" to take the ball, not that he "will" every time. He said there are situations where he wouldn't have taken the ball first.

Dude, just.. No! You know js reads this and you are just feeding his ego.