• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Clipper Vs Lakers Season Opener Tue, Oct 29

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
clippers.jpg

Los_Angeles_Lakers_Alternate_Logo.gif

@

38284.jpg

Tue, Oct 29 7:30 PM PT Time Warner.

Last edited by a moderator:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Clip joint are going to find that covering up the Lakers banners has pissed off the people that really WANT to be here and that is practically everyone on the Lakers roster and the coaching staff especially a guy like Kurt Rambis. I think there will be some real animosity towards Chris Paul and his little conspiracy with Celtics-man-to-the-core, Doc Rivers. I hope the Lakers come out guns ablazin' and kick this Celtics plant back to the bench and send a message to punk-ass guys like Barnes to shut is effin' mouth and play basketball. At least that is what I am hoping!!

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Clip joint are going to find that covering up the Lakers banners has pissed off the people that really WANT to be here and that is practically everyone on the Lakers roster and the coaching staff especially a guy like Kurt Rambis. I think there will be some real animosity towards Chris Paul and his little conspiracy with Celtics-man-to-the-core, Doc Rivers. I hope the Lakers come out guns ablazin' and kick this Celtics plant back to the bench and send a message to punk-ass guys like Barnes to shut is effin' mouth and play basketball. At least that is what I am hoping!!

:10:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Nash is done. I think Farmar is going to seize this opportunity and the starting backcourt will be Farmar and either Nick Young or Blake with Meeks coming off the bench along with Wesley Johnson.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Nash is done. I think Farmar is going to seize this opportunity and the starting backcourt will be Farmar and either Nick Young or Blake with Meeks coming off the bench along with Wesley Johnson.

Nash couldn't get any separation from his defender this preseason. I think you might be right. I thought even Blake was more effective running the offense than Nash. If Farmar plays as well as he did during the preseason, he should get lots of playing time. Certainly more than the other two.

Rolln300

"Let It Be"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope they learn to play together quickly and put on an entertaining season for all of us to watch and surpass the expectations of all the haters.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope they learn to play together quickly and put on an entertaining season for all of us to watch and surpass the expectations of all the haters.

I agree especially with Kobe out

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The following was posted by one of the classy Heat fans (Canes Canes Canes) on another message board that I'm a member of. Thought I'd share, since it is about the 2 most classless Heat fans in captivity:

Tonight the Heat get their well-deserved rings for the 2nd straight year.

In other news, 2 young men from the South Florida area who will only identify themselves as "Heatmyshorts" and "TurniptheHeat" are admitted to local hospitals with symptoms of blindness and hairy palms, as well as blisters on their fingers where they would normally make contact with a keyboard. Police searches of both homes find TVs with an endless loop of Ray Allen's game-winning shot, LeBron's 3 over Paul George and other highlights of the Heat's championship run playing on every DVD player in the house. Reports are unconfirmed of genetically correct wax dolls of Heat players that are positioned so it is possible to kneel in front of them . . .

Hope that made you laugh. Go Heat.

Even their fellow Heat fans think those 2 are morons!! :becky:

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You cheating on us with another message board TF12? You slut :lol:

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nash-Blake-Young-Williams-Gasol

That's the starting lineup. This could be a very high scoring game. Maybe not though. Gonna be interesting to see what pace of play the Clippers are at. Boston was a slow paced team with Rivers.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The following was posted by one of the classy Heat fans (Canes Canes Canes) on another message board that I'm a member of. Thought I'd share, since it is about the 2 most classless Heat fans in captivity:

In other news, 2 young men from the South Florida area who will only identify themselves as "Heatmyshorts" and "TurniptheHeat" are admitted to local hospitals with symptoms of blindness and hairy palms, as well as blisters on their fingers where they would normally make contact with a keyboard. Police searches of both homes find TVs with an endless loop of Ray Allen's game-winning shot, LeBron's 3 over Paul George and other highlights of the Heat's championship run playing on every DVD player in the house. Reports are unconfirmed of genetically correct wax dolls of Heat players that are positioned so it is possible to kneel in front of them . . .

This is nothing new

Life of PROUD HEAT FAN SINCE 2010* 24/7*
8 am= wake up and jack off while looking at Lebrons Poster
8:30 am= eat Cereal Meal*& study for their GED
9:00am= shower and Jack off some more
9:30 Watch DVD replay of Le decision
10:30 am-12 pm= At Sports SportsHoopla board talking CRAP about Lakers
12:30 pm= Lunch*& Study more for his G.E.D
1:00 pm to 3pm= watch Wade highlights
4:00 pm to 10 pm= AT Sports SportsHoopla board talking crap about Lakers some more
11 pm=Dinner & Ordering a Jersey of Lebron on Amazon
12 am to 2 am= at ESPN board talking crap about Lakers*
3 am= Jack off while looking at Lebron's poster*
4 am = 8am sleep*& dream about putting lotion on Wade & Bosh

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is nothing new

Life of PROUD HEAT FAN SINCE 2010* 24/7*
8 am= wake up and jack off while looking at Lebrons Poster
8:30 am= eat Cereal Meal*& study for their GED
9:00am= shower and Jack off some more
9:30 Watch DVD replay of Le decision
10:30 am-12 pm= At Sports SportsHoopla board talking CRAP about Lakers
12:30 pm= Lunch*& Study more for his G.E.D
1:00 pm to 3pm= watch Wade highlights
4:00 pm to 10 pm= AT Sports SportsHoopla board talking crap about Lakers some more
11 pm=Dinner & Ordering a Jersey of Lebron on Amazon
12 am to 2 am= at ESPN board talking crap about Lakers*
3 am= Jack off while looking at Lebron's poster*
4 am = 8am sleep*& dream about putting lotion on Wade & Bosh

:laugh3::laugh3:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

PRICELESS...:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: