• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Chuggers @ Broncos

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a dome.....

:lame:

I love how the most glaring and obvious reason for Manning's "cold weather" numbers always seems to escape people. For the majority of Manning's career, "cold weather" games equated to "away games." Show me a QB whose numbers on the road are as good as his numbers at home. One with significant data points. You can't find one. Not even on the Patriots' roster.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lame:

I love how the most glaring and obvious reason for Manning's "cold weather" numbers always seems to escape people. For the majority of Manning's career, "cold weather" games equated to "away games." Show me a QB whose numbers on the road are as good as his numbers at home. One with significant data points. You can't find one. Not even on the Patriots' roster.

:10::agree::10::agree:

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are you even over here Southie? Don't you have your own forum to post on where all fans from other teams are trolls and you can sit there and cry about how no one in the history of football has ever seen as many injuries as the patriots?

Patriots have not won shit since they were caught cheating. Never will.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are you even over here Southie? Don't you have your own forum to post on where all fans from other teams are trolls and you can sit there and cry about how no one in the history of football has ever seen as many injuries as the patriots?

Patriots have not won shit since they were caught cheating. Never will.

:suds:

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Chargers!