• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chris Petersen to Washington...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a bit surprised Peterson withdrew his name from USC and is considering Washington. No disrespect to the Huskies, just a bit odd.

Not all that odd when you consider what Petersen has said about why he likes Boise. UW would be a much better fit for him than USC.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-
I do not see it as embarrassing. They reached out to Mora at UCLA. It is generally tough to pull a guy out of conference. That was a lateral move. Petersen just turned down USC. He has turned down a lot of big jobs. If they offer a MAC guy or a Coordinator and he turns them down you can laugh.

You kind of have to ignore the ducks on this topic. Nothing credible about any of them when it comes to anything UW. They are purely trolling on this man. Deep down none of them want to see Petersen go to UW so they are just showing their fear in the only way they know how: Trolling the huskies. :suds:

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington has thrown Bo Pelini's name in the hat! WOOT!

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington has thrown Bo Pelini's name in the hat! WOOT!

Pretty sure if Woodward announced him as our next HC that pretty much every fan would gather up the pitch forks and go head down to his office complex.

Bo is not UW caliber. Not by any means. No one respects him and he doesn't respect his players, the media, nor the fans so why would anyone want him?

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure if Woodward announced him as our next HC that pretty much every fan would gather up the pitch forks and go head down to his office complex.

Bo is not UW caliber. Not by any means. No one respects him and he doesn't respect his players, the media, nor the fans so why would anyone want him?

lol...

I'm one of the few who would prefer 9 win seasons compared to 7!

But I get your points. While he's on my list, he's no where near the top 5.

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Neuheisel's still available.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neuheisel's still available.

You know it's some sad commentary on Pelini when you would be more interested in taking back a coach you already fired than take him and sadly I just might.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
0% chance of Peterson leaving for Washington.

Well since we don't know who PetersOn is, you are probably right. Now Chris PetersEn is a different matter. Time will tell.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blount_Punch.gif

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No offense to UW, but why would Pete pass on USC to go to UW?? If he does go I just hope he takes our OC with him

HuskerCradle2Grave

Big Red in the Big Ten!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not true. The kids love playing for the guy.

Junior receiver Kenny Bell said he and his teammates support Pelini's return.

"I would play for Bo Pelini against Satan himself and the demons of the world," he said. "I love Coach Pelini."

That being said, Pelini to UW! :hope:

(Not UW caliber... :laugh3:)

Jonny Valtimore

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well since we don't know who PetersOn is, you are probably right. Now Chris PetersEn is a different matter. Time will tell.

GOOD ONE. Unfortunately my phone happens to change words, so sorry I lost you there!

His close friend, Dan Hawkins, has stated that it's funny how Petersen's name comes up every time there's an opening, and that there's no chance he goes there.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(Not UW caliber... :laugh3:)

He's not. The staff at UW would not tolerate his behavior. Thats all wiz meant I think.

And they wouldn't. He would have been fired long ago regardless of his wins.

Not a shot at Nebraska football, it's just theres no chance in hell anyone would tolerate him at UW.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No offense to UW, but why would Pete pass on USC to go to UW?? If he does go I just hope he takes our OC with him
I don't think many up here believe he is coming here either. Not because he passed on USC (if indeed he did pass on them), but because he does seem to be at home there and hasn't really seriously looked at any of the jobs that have come his way and nothing much has changed. Well besides the fact that they have fallen down the rankings and are rebuilding anyway.

(Not UW caliber... )
No, he is not. Neither was Neuheisel. We demand people of high moral fiber here. People the community can trust and respect.

I find it ironic that you say you hope Bo goes to UW and then laugh we someone says they don't want him. If he isn't good enough to coach at Nebraska maybe, just maybe he doesn't belong at our school either. :rollseyes:

HuskerCradle2Grave

Big Red in the Big Ten!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not. The staff at UW would not tolerate his behavior. Thats all wiz meant I think.

And they wouldn't. He would have been fired long ago regardless of his wins.

Not a shot at Nebraska football, it's just theres no chance in hell anyone would tolerate him at UW.

Sorry, I just don't believe it. I never thought it would fly in Lincoln, but here we are...

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with the Nebraska poster here.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GOOD ONE. Unfortunately my phone happens to change words, so sorry I lost you there!

His close friend, Dan Hawkins, has stated that it's funny how Petersen's name comes up every time there's an opening, and that there's no chance he goes there.

I just think 0 percent is kind of funny. Even their own staff is sounding worried about this one for some reason. That's all. I'd put it at 30% chance he comes. That still means basically it isn't going to happen. Maybe that's just splitting hairs, but 0% isn't realistic.

HuskerCradle2Grave

Big Red in the Big Ten!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think many up here believe he is coming here either. Not because he passed on USC (if indeed he did pass on them), but because he does seem to be at home there and hasn't really seriously looked at any of the jobs that have come his way and nothing much has changed. Well besides the fact that they have fallen down the rankings and are rebuilding anyway.

No, he is not. Neither was Neuheisel. We demand people of high moral fiber here. People the community can trust and respect.

I find it ironic that you say you hope Bo goes to UW and then laugh we someone says they don't want him. If he isn't good enough to coach at Nebraska maybe, just maybe he doesn't belong at our school either. :rollseyes:

Well admittedly, it would be a demotion for him...