• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chris Johnson to work out for Cardinals

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now, there is little doubt that the Cards are way ahead of the Eagles in their turnaround. The Eagles are regressing.

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean green.
No, D. Johnson has had enough touches by now to be out of the "green" category. I also said "rookies" but meant the younger 2 RBs Ellington was the featured back most of last year. If CJ does flag towards the end of the year the rest of the crew should be able to step in without a hitch.
Some of that is probably true until Carson goes down and the 9-7 Eagles beat the 10-6 Cardinals in the playoffs. Book it.
You do realize Palmer has only had 2 season ending injuries in his 12 previous seasons, right? He's started in nearly 84% of the 199 games his teams have had since he was drafted. which is more than one can say for the Glass QB the Eagals have starting. Also, if I remember correctly both Murray and Mathews have a history of injuries, maybe you should worry about your own team's health before criticizing others.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, D. Johnson has had enough touches by now to be out of the "green" category. I also said "rookies" but meant the younger 2 RBs Ellington was the featured back most of last year. If CJ does flag towards the end of the year the rest of the crew should be able to step in without a hitch.

You do realize Palmer has only had 2 season ending injuries in his 12 previous seasons, right? He's started in nearly 84% of the 199 games his teams have had since he was drafted. which is more than one can say for the Glass QB the Eagals have starting. Also, if I remember correctly both Murray and Mathews have a history of injuries, maybe you should worry about your own team's health before criticizing others.

I loved that David Johnson kid coming out of college. I think he will be a huge weapon moving forward with this season and I could see them doing more of a 12 carries for CJ2K, 10 carries for Johnson, and 8 carries for Ellington. Or just the whoever has the hot hand go with them until they start slowing down then let the next guy step in. I just don't think there is a huge drop off from one back to the next which is a very nice thing to have.

And yeah I agree an Eagles fan talking injuries is a very interesting place to come from considering the injury prone players on the Eagles. I would have to think that every time Bradford gets hit that Eagles fans wince a little bit. Or every time that Murray stays on the ground that extra half second after a play of what has happened. Injuries happen to every team but depending on them to help out another team is just not a great place to be coming from.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of that is probably true until Carson goes down and the 9-7 Eagles beat the 10-6 Cardinals in the playoffs. Book it.
Got it. You're hoping for an injury so the eagles stand a chance. :thumb:

You're such a nut.... the left one.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash