• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chris Johnson to work out for Cardinals

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I...just don't know. If D. Johnson can't get healthy it might be a good thing. From what I remember C. Johnson hasn't been injured too often in his career, and as of right now that is a major issue with the Card's RB corps.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I...just don't know. If D. Johnson can't get healthy it might be a good thing. From what I remember C. Johnson hasn't been injured too often in his career, and as of right now that is a major issue with the Card's RB corps.
except by bullets?????

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as he didn't get shot in the legs. Shot in the head wouldn't affect him at all.....
Yeah, that's one reason I'm not too excited about him. His attitude could ruin a locker room if the coaches can't keep him in line.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that's one reason I'm not too excited about him. His attitude could ruin a locker room if the coaches can't keep him in line.
I really want him to go to the Dolphins. He'd make a mess out of the South Florida boys.
Worried about Donkeykong Suh? Chis shows him the fine art of drive-by shooting the competition.
Screw stomping on QB's ankles! Just shoot em on Saturday!

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea. That makes me kind of nervous.

However when you have a locker room with people like Fitz, Peterson, Rucker and Campbell, you would hope it rubs off on him. Not to mention Arians is a no nonsense HC. If he senses a hint of bullshit during training camp, CJ2K will be out faster than he coud run the 40 in 2009.

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea. That makes me kind of nervous.

However when you have a locker room with people like Fitz, Peterson, Rucker and Campbell, you would hope it rubs off on him. Not to mention Arians is a no nonsense HC. If he senses a hint of bullshit during training camp, CJ2K will be out faster than he coud run the 40 in 2009.
True if any coaching staff could fix his attitude it would be BA and Co. Hopefully Ellington and D. Johnson come around and CJ2K never makes the team.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be a nice pu. Hopefully the locker room and coaches can keep him in line? Love to see other teams in the NFCW get stronger.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Chris is actually a real decent dude.

Yes, he looks like... well... you know. And he sounds ignorant as fuck and now he was shot, but that was completely random and he wasn't doing anything to cause it.

He took a lot of money from the Titans and blamed the OL, but can you really blame him? Me and many other Titans fans were begging, screaming, pleading, cajoling the Titans brass NOT to offer him that contract and then NOT to pay him each year, especially not the last year but in true Titans fashion they did. I think the blaming of the OL was from his agent, I really do.

I hope Chris makes it with you guys. He's surrounded by a lot of trashy family and "friends" and something tells me he needs the money real bad. He's a good guy and I worry about his future.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[QUOTE="HammerDown, post: 7030629, He's surrounded by a lot of trashy family and "friends" .[/QUOTE]
Easily done in the trailer parks of Tenn.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Given the Jets offense was a joke last year and teams could stack the box but he looked shot. His burst just isn't what it used to be. Again, the team was terrible so it's tough to know how motivated he was and how much the absence of a passing game hurt him but I'll believe he still has it when I see it.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With DJ not practicing or playing in the preseason, Arians won't play him in the first couple games of the season. This team is built to win & we don't want to go into another season like last year where we were starting UDFA & practice squad players after AE went down.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With DJ not practicing or playing in the preseason, Arians won't play him in the first couple games of the season. This team is built to win & we don't want to go into another season like last year where we were starting UDFA & practice squad players after AE went down.
If the cards can even keep their 2nd string QB off IR they have a chance at winning that Division. Most likely would've had it last year if you didn't have to settle for starting Lindey. OBTW Pat fans everywhere are saying thanks for letting him go :doh: What is BB thinking?

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the cards can even keep their 2nd string QB off IR they have a chance at winning that Division. Most likely would've had it last year if you didn't have to settle for starting Lindey. OBTW Pat fans everywhere are saying thanks for letting him go :doh: What is BB thinking?

Get ready for high throws if he makes it in a game.