• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chip Gotta Plan

Birds4life81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a bad guy at all -- just extremely misinformed and fills up the board with senseless opinions that are made out to be "facts". Sorry, just gets frustrating after awhile. I'll go back to my cave and keep quiet now. Cheers

Last edited:

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's the board Spadaro but not a bad guy.

deerpathdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Son, we live in a world that has footballs, and those footballs have to be guarded by men with keyboards. Who's gonna do it? You Birds4Life ? You, Freamon? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Evan Mathis, and you curse Chip Kelly. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That cutting Evan Mathis, while tragic, probably wins games. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, wins games. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at draft parties, you want me on this message board, you need me on this message board. We use words like culture, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very Eagles wins that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a football, and make a message post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think of me.

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit getting deep. Group hug peeps, the government now promotes it.

Birds4life81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol…..what!? I guess I've heard it all from him. I've never ignored anyone on any board before, not even FFLrecruiter, but the time has come haha. This board is still enjoyable because there's actually some intellectual posters - I look forward to keeping those conversations going. Salute to all my real football fans that actually know what the hell they're talking about. Is it TC yet?

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Son, we live in a world that has footballs, and those footballs have to be guarded by men with keyboards. Who's gonna do it? You Birds4Life ? You, Freamon? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Evan Mathis, and you curse Chip Kelly. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That cutting Evan Mathis, while tragic, probably wins games. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, wins games. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at draft parties, you want me on this message board, you need me on this message board. We use words like culture, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very Eagles wins that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a football, and make a message post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think of me.

Hey Dave, I don't think B4L took many shots at you. He's probably the most objective, positive poster here.

Anyway, I have a question- what does the handle "Deerpathdave" mean? Just curious.
Thanks, and enjoy the vacation with your wife.

deerpathdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. No movie buffs 9n this board i see.

deerpathdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
images

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah, there are some, but I'm not one of them. Please enlighten me.

djm

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a fairly good movie buff and I don't know. The only thing I could find on google was a historical documentary, "Discovering Deerpath".

"Discovering Deerpath is a historical documentary about the town of Lake Forest, Illinois. Located 30 miles north of Chicago, the town of Lake Forest and its citizens have made an amazing mark on the nation and the world over the past 150 years."

deerpathdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gotta admit I am a little shocked that no one here seems familiar with one of the greatest courtroom scenes in cinematic history. Are you sure you guys aren't playing me?

djm

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know the move and the scene. Still not sure what it has to do with Deerpath.

L.Freamon

Formerly FWFW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clever.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gotta admit I am a little shocked that no one here seems familiar with one of the greatest courtroom scenes in cinematic history. Are you sure you guys aren't playing me?

Dude, you are on the Beagles board.
You passion is compelling...