• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chin up Falcons fans

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You assume an Atlanta Falcons Psyche was Normal to begin with........

I posted this in another thread but lets recap
https://theringer.com/best-moments-atlanta-falcons-history-c3a9932f6432#.v5gop37s6

Best Moments in Falcons History
MC Hammer Song
Highlight of another Teams Player
Super Bowl Loss to Broncos
Meaningless Regular Season Game in 2002
A Playoff Win
Madden 2004
RIGHT NOW!!!!!

So the BEST Moments in Atlanta Falcons History Include
A Rappers Song
A Video Game
An Opposing Kicker Missing a Kick
AND RIGHT NOW!!!

Ya that is a Healthy Psyche......

Just gotta enjoy the ride, I guess. At least those were fun times with MC Hammer, Neon Deion, and the Super Bowl appearances. Not every team you root for will have a rich history of winning championships.

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This had to have been posted at 9:00 last night or it's little more than drool off your lip.

NOBODY on earth thought the Pats would come back mid way through the third.

Cripes.

I'm a Packers fan who was rooting for the Falcons to win that game. I've witnessed the improbable foil the Packers a lot recently - and especially the thorough incapability of making any defensive stops when the game is on the line. It was that jadedness that kept my expectations of a Falcons victory tempered. I wasn't fully expecting a Pats comeback, but was ready for it.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This had to have been posted at 9:00 last night or it's little more than drool off your lip.

NOBODY on earth thought the Pats would come back mid way through the third.

Cripes.

Nobody? I certainly wasn't comfortable with that lead. I've seen it too many times with the Patriots; they find a way, and often it's due to the other team's overconfidence.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody? I certainly wasn't comfortable with that lead. I've seen it too many times with the Patriots; they find a way, and often it's due to the other team's overconfidence.

That's not saying that you thought the Patriots were going to win.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree that Falcons will not implode. They have a great team as was shown in the NFC playoffs and first 3 Qs of SB. Frankly, their D was gassed at the end because of the obscene number of plays the Pats offense had - caught the Falcons on their heels, or talons whatever, and didn't let go. There was some luck by the Pats and some bad plays called by the Falcons toward the end. Atlantla will be a contender again next season.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So being a tenant in Kroenke's stadium is better than this? He walked away from this proposal to pursue a downtown stadium, not wanting the cheaper option in Mission Valley. He didn't leave for a better stadium deal. He left to increase the value of the franchise, i.e. a money grab.

Mission Valley > Inglewood

That is a nice stadium, but this is a palace.

vb7Edkh.gif

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember there's an entire fanbase here in San Diego that would give their left nut to change places with you. Losing your team is far worse than having them blow a Super Bowl. Our pain stays while you guys get to open a new stadium as NFC Champs in 8 months.

Losing the Chargers is like having a wart removed.....

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was really pulling for the Falcons last night, after the loss I starting feeling so badly that I had to remind myself that I'm not a Falcons fan. At some point you just want other fans like yourself whos team has never won to finally break thru, I'm still shaking my head

Let me know if you hear anything.....