• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chiefs To Sign Jeremy Maclin

SkinFaninATL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Eagles are messing up big time

As a Skins fan, I could care less. One less threat we have to deal with. Last year, he just let DeSean Jackson go.....to us. Not to mention, he helped put them out of the playoffs. He traded their franchise back (LeSean McCoy) for a player coming off an ACL injury. Of course, he coached Kiko Alonso and he had an excellent rookie year, but still..... He just replaced LeSean McCoy for an aging back (Frank Gore). Now, he decides not to re-sign Maclin, who came off of a sensational career year. Chip Kelly and his arrogance is puzzling. Well, that's the Eagles. Like I said, I'm a diehard Redskins fan.

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks like chip is trying to tank but then he would be fired so idk wtf hes thinking.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks like chip is trying to tank but then he would be fired so idk wtf hes thinking.

Unlike the NBA there really is no reason to tank in the NFL. Top overall picks are usually QBs & outside of a once-in-a-lifetime guy like Luck the process is a crap shoot at best.

More likely - Kelly is going through a legit rebuild with his type of players. My guess would be that his goal is to have a Seattle like team in a few years that is a SB favorite. He probably believes that the current roster can only go so far. He has lots of cap room & potentially several picks to accomplish this. Will it work? I hope not, but nobody really knows. He is either a mad genius or a total idiot.

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unlike the NBA there really is no reason to tank in the NFL. Top overall picks are usually QBs & outside of a once-in-a-lifetime guy like Luck the process is a crap shoot at best.

More likely - Kelly is going through a legit rebuild with his type of players. My guess would be that his goal is to have a Seattle like team in a few years that is a SB favorite. He probably believes that the current roster can only go so far. He has lots of cap room & potentially several picks to accomplish this. Will it work? I hope not, but nobody really knows. He is either a mad genius or a total idiot.
in the nfl head coaches get fired after one bad season, so your right there is no tanking, but thats completely what it looks like. im just lost about this whole situation. complete rebuild or not, if the eagles go 4-12 or 5-11 chip could be unemployed.