• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sunday Night Football: Chiefs at Raiders on NBC

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chad Henne is still in the NFL? Damn, that man has had the best job in the world for a long time...holy crap

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sincerely hope this is his last year as the backup. On the Shane Buechele for QB2 bandwagon. Henne will be forever loved for that 4th down play though.

Is that the Steve's son?

Weird that two QBs on the same team would have baseball players as dads. I swear I remember Mahomes Sr. having a problem with Buechele because he thought he was stealing signs.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,831.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crashed after halftime.....fucking early ass flight back to Nashville. Not sure how east coasters like @bksballer89 do these late games.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs defense has played well enough in the past 5 weeks thats it went from the worst defense in history to being just 31st in Yards Per Play as they passed up the Jets last night.

Truthfully, the Chiefs might actually be shaping up to have the 2nd best defense in the AFC West if they keep everyone healthy.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs defense has played well enough in the past 5 weeks thats it went from the worst defense in history to being just 31st in Yards Per Play as they passed up the Jets last night.

Truthfully, the Chiefs might actually be shaping up to have the 2nd best defense in the AFC West if they keep everyone healthy.
definitely noticing the defensive "uptick". Honestly i think a lot of it is keeping Chris Jones on the INSIDE of the D-line. it's clear to me he's better at soaking up blockers than coming off the edge...

btw, liking Bolton more and more every game...

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs just marched right into Vegas, easily manhandled the MasqueRaiders, then took all their house money on the way out of town.
as a friend of mine put it, the Raiders got their shit pushed in Deliverance style...

deliverance GIF

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
definitely noticing the defensive "uptick". Honestly i think a lot of it is keeping Chris Jones on the INSIDE of the D-line. it's clear to me he's better at soaking up blockers than coming off the edge...

btw, liking Bolton more and more every game...
It does seem like Bolton is Hitchens replacement and his snap count has actually been down the past couple of weeks. Him and Gay should be a good combo moving forward. The key for the defense moving forward will be limiting the exposure of Niemann, Hughes, and Sorensen. Those guys do appear to still be on the field for about half of the time and they are definitely the weak links.