• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chicago Bears 2016 Schedule

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. @ Texans
2. Eagles (Monday Night Football)
3. @ Cowboys (Sunday Night Football)
4. Lions
5. @ Colts
6. Jaguars
7. @ Packers (Thursday Night Football)
8. Vikings (Monday Night Football- Halloween)

9. Bye Week

10. @ Buccaneers
11. @ Giants
12. Titans
13. 49ers
14. @ Lions
15. Packers
16. Washington
17. @ Vikings

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Play on Halloween, Christmas Eve and New Year's Day.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. @ Texans W
2. Eagles (Monday Night Football) W
3. @ Cowboys (Sunday Night Football) L
4. Lions W
5. @ Colts L
6. Jaguars W
7. @ Packers (Thursday Night Football) L
8. Vikings (Monday Night Football- Halloween) W

9. Bye Week

10. @ Buccaneers W
11. @ Giants W
12. Titans W
13. 49ers W
14. @ Lions L
15. Packers L
16. Washington W
17. @ Vikings[/QUOTE] L

10-6

That's a long shot

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. @ Texans W
2. Eagles (Monday Night Football) W
3. @ Cowboys (Sunday Night Football) L
4. Lions W
5. @ Colts W
6. Jaguars L
7. @ Packers (Thursday Night Football) W
8. Vikings (Monday Night Football- Halloween) L

9. Bye Week

10. @ Buccaneers W
11. @ Giants W
12. Titans W
13. 49ers W
14. @ Lions W
15. Packers L
16. Washington L
17. @ Vikings L

10-6

GO BEARS! lulz homerz ftw

I say we sweep the Lions this year, get swept by Minnesota and split with GB

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 prime time games in the first 8 weeks. ESPN and NBC betting on the bears falling apart second half I guess.

Guess we can count on the hideous throwback uniforms for Halloween?

Does not look like a last place schedule to me, tough games look early when those teams are healthy, but Watt, Clowney, Wilfolk, Osweiller? sure does not sound like a gimme.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN and NBC betting on the bears falling apart second half I guess.
dude, why are you so depressive... Are you okay man? Need some help?
It's April...it's 70+ degrees, it's Friday... it's Payday... The Blackhawks playoffs are on... I'm going to fire up the grill... See there are a lot of things to be happy about. Wherever you're getting you defeated attitude from- please stop listening to it. Cheers. Go Bears!

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I'm being too optimistic, but this schedule looks more like 13-3 or 12-4 record to me.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am excited about the Bears this next season. No, I'm not expecting them to make the PO or anything, but I can see Fox and company addressing needs... And that is very encouraging.

So, I see them 8-8 or maybe 9-7.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I'm being too optimistic, but this schedule looks more like 13-3 or 12-4 record to me.

It could be, I just find it hard to believe that these other teams that were decimated with injuries are all not looking to come back strong. At Texans with watt and clowney, At cowboys with romo and at Colts with luck is not a last place schedule. Its all about who steps up. No dump to Marshall, no dump to Bennett, no dump to Forte anymore was basically our offense.

Nobody can say what kind of receiver White is, will Langford still work hard to get on the field, will Alshon stay on the field? Far too many questions.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It could be, I just find it hard to believe that these other teams that were decimated with injuries are all not looking to come back strong. At Texans with watt and clowney, At cowboys with romo and at Colts with luck is not a last place schedule. Its all about who steps up. No dump to Marshall, no dump to Bennett, no dump to Forte anymore was basically our offense.

Nobody can say what kind of receiver White is, will Langford still work hard to get on the field, will Alshon stay on the field? Far too many questions.

There are certainly some "unknowns" on this team. That goes with any team tho. Will Clowney live up to his hype and stay on the field? Will Romo break his back in training camp? Will Andrew Luck's Amish beard continue to grow into his brain?

Every team that didn't do well last year is "looking to come back strong", and that includes our beloved Bears.

The schedules mean nothing. Every game is a "tough game" in the NFL. Losing Bennett and Forte sucks and we may suffer from it, tho I think last year proved that the Offense is all about No. 6. He is the MVP on that Offense, regardless of who is around him. Right now is the time for optimism. On paper, if White lives up to the billing, if Eddie Royal gets healthy and reverts back to some semblance of his 2014 self, if AJ takes that next step in conditioning, if Zach Miller continues his progress...if the moves on the o-line improve it as a whole...if Langford can break a few...this Offense could be lights out. It could be shit too, if all the above goes a different direction. In April tho, optimism is the name of the game IMO.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just find it hard to believe that these other teams that were decimated with injuries are all not looking to come back strong. At Texans with watt and clowney, At cowboys with romo and at Colts with luck is not a last place schedule.
Should be noted that the week before we play Indy, the Colts are playing in London. They are the only team of the 6 playing in London that didn't want the "bye" the following week. IMO it opens an opportunity to steal a win for the Bears. (And let's not forget that Luck has troubles with turnovers.)

As for the Cowboys, I don't think they're as intimidating of an opponent as they used to be. Romo seems to be more brittle each season. Since going to 4 teams in each division (2002), the Boys have finished in the bottom half of their division almost as many times as the Bears have (8 for the Boys vs 9 for the Bears). Plus the Bears have beat the Boys 3 of the last 4 times.

Like I said, maybe I'm just being too optimistic. But the moves Pace has made to strengthen the defense can make the difference. After finishing 30th in points allowed in 2013, then 31st in points allowed in 2014, under Pace/Fox we jumped to 20th in 2015. (With similar jumps in our yardage defensive ranking.)

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm excited about this season but my expectations are low. We have improved the D but the O is a huge question mark. I do think we are a year or two away from competing with the top teams. I really hope to get a LT and HB in this draft. DE and S and TE would be on the list too. I think Carey will break out this year. Overall we are still in the process mode of rebuilding. I think were headed in the right direction so it's not hard for me to be patient. We need some play makers before we become a PO threat. I do think were good enough for a WC if health is on our side.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just dont think there is enough credit going to these other teams. If we got Dallas the second half, odds are Romo is out hurt again. Late with Houston, same deal. We knew who they were playing, just not when, and I dont think these whens did us too many favors.

It will be awesome if we have an offense that does not depend on dumps anymore.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just dont think there is enough credit going to these other teams. If we got Dallas the second half, odds are Romo is out hurt again. Late with Houston, same deal. We knew who they were playing, just not when, and I dont think these whens did us too many favors.

It will be awesome if we have an offense that does not depend on dumps anymore.

Who are you talking about? The few fans that posted their hopeful predictions? Guarantee that everyone of those, myself included, know very well that it could end up a shit season as well.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The loss of Forte is not something I'm not as worried about as production should still there... Langford, Carey, and Rodgers will combine for more yards than Forte did by himself. The added perceived quality of the right side of the line will help open holes and the rotation of those 3 backs could leave each of them healthier and fresher for each game. (And Langford's 2nd year should be better too.)
Now...Bennett's absence could be a problem in the blocking, and while I really liked Miller's end of season heroics, I can't count on his health. They could use another blocking TE. I'm hopeful that Alshon & Royal can stay healthy...(simply bad luck last year) And Kevin White is going to take some of the pressure and receptions off the TE position. Those 3 WR's can be a GREAT triple threat. Who are you going to cover?
While this may look like I'm just trying to paint a rosy picture of the Bears next year. I do have some concerns.
Center and LT could still be an issue, Maybe one of the 2 new C/G guys they just signed could take the Center spot and while I'm not sold on Leno at LT, I'm willing to give him a chance as a very YOUNG player.
If they could bring in ONE more electric playmaker in the draft- (WR/TE/RB)

The Defense is going to be better. It just is... Another year in Vic's system and MUCH better LB play is going to have a huge impact. I don't see it as a dominating D, but better than last year. The Draft is going to help that side of the ball the most IMO.
You add this new return guy they got from Denver and we are really looking like a more complete team. They are still a year or so away from being a bonafide contender, but with this schedule and this coaching staff I don't see why they can't make it to 10 wins and a Wild Card. GO BEARS!

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw that ALL 32 teams will wear the god awful NIKE Color Rush uniforms at least once this year. Looking at the Bears...it's listed color is the stupid ORANGE! If it's like last year- this means they will be head to toe EVERYTHING Fucking ORANGE! Gross.
Navy blue, I'd take it... hell even all WHITE... I'd be fine with, I'm NOT looking forward to the nasty all orange. Going to look like a freakin Creamsicle.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw that ALL 32 teams will wear the god awful NIKE Color Rush uniforms at least once this year. Looking at the Bears...it's listed color is the stupid ORANGE! If it's like last year- this means they will be head to toe EVERYTHING Fucking ORANGE! Gross.
Navy blue, I'd take it... hell even all WHITE... I'd be fine with, I'm NOT looking forward to the nasty all orange. Going to look like a freakin Creamsicle.

Turrble.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Please tell me you're messing around......I just may have to scream if you're not......:gaah: