• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chargers Vs Broncos

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sucks to drop two in a row (looks like that will happen) but this team is uber talented and needs to re-group. I would start with offensive play calling, more work and continuity with the O-line and figuring out how the defense is going to defend the middle of the field. Big challenges for sure.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
21-10. It would be nice to make a game of it, but as awful as this team has looked tonight I'm not so sure it'll happen. With that said, this Chargers team has been in this position and still managed to lose.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Incredible this defense only gives up 21 with all the time on the field and the offense cant help out

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That last holding call was it. Game over. Shame this offense has let two bottom tier defenses push it around, but they have plenty of time to get it right this week.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad game for the Broncos. I think they need this long break between now and the Texans game. Plus they play the Chargers in two weeks so they certainly can't dwell on this one. The team just looked out of sorts tonight. Another opening scoring drive, lots of penalties...just not our night.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Penalties....

103 yards on 12 flags…..SD 3 for 20

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I don't want to hear now is how if we don't turn the ball over or have penalties
We might have won this game. The offense was the real issue tonight.

Wonder where this team would be if Denver had traded for Sam Bradford

He's tearing it up with the broncos of the NFC

How the heck can you throw it 50 times
For 230 yards
You can if you want to try and have 18 play drives

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Penalties....
103 yards on 12 flags…..SD 3 for 20

This game was pretty much a carbon copy of last week, penalties killed us, lack of pressure on Defense, Defense looks terrible early and the Offense never does anything until the 4th quarter when it's too late. I guess the running game looked better thanks to Booker but not by much.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I quit watching with 6 mins left in 3 rd qtr. Never done that before but I could see where this game was going and being big Dodgers fan, thought I would watch a good game instead. So tell me, did Denver not perform well or did they just play ugly and lose ?

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I quit watching with 6 mins left in 3 rd qtr. Never done that before but I could see where this game was going and being big Dodgers fan, thought I would watch a good game instead. So tell me, did Denver not perform well or did they just play ugly and lose ?

We played almost exactly like we did against Atlanta if not worse. Same issues on both sides of the ball as last week.

DownSetHutch

d-_-b
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The O-line was weak, and the play-calling was too conservative. We have to be better than that. Siemian can run way more of the offense than they let him tonight. A lot of penalties just made things worse too.

Having said that, the Chargers are a lot better than their record, and they were desperate. And they were at home. I'm disappointed with the all-around effort, but I think this team can and will turn things around this week.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The offensive line is terrible. When called to duty, Trevor Siemian ain't going to win you any football games. He looked like dog shit, and to be quite frank, if not for the stellar play of this D, he has done nothing to impress me in 4 of his 5 games. San Diego is not a good defense. Especially without Varrett. Siemian looks like he is petrified to throw it further than 4 yards. His ball placement is atrocious. He might get one of these guys killed the way he lays them out. He consistently threw behind his receivers, actually getting Thomas annihilated on one play. This tells me the kid has zero confidence in throwing into Windows. Should've put Lynch in for the Hail Mary, he might've been able to get the ball into the end zone or actual zip code of the end zone, if in case one of our guys were miraculously able to make a play on the ball. Is it all Siemian's fault, absolutely not. Did I mention the offensive line sucks? But he is the qb, and I see no fire. Let's move on. Despite this defensive unit being very stout and the backbone of this team, we might've played ourselves by not re-signing Trev. We miss him, and miss him dearly. His ability to pick up rb's out of the backfield and cover TE's is painfully obvious. Davis is not a starter. It was evident last year when he came in for spot duty, and it sure as hell evident this year. He can't cover his shadow. Teams are starting to recognize this and expose it as our Achilles heel. I love CJ Anderson. But he ran like he had shit in his drawers last night. I know, the offensive line sucks, but still, he ran like he had shit in his drawers last night. Kubiak better push the red button on the ineptness of this offense and their ability to sustain any drives. He is going to break the back of this defensive unit.

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The offense has no identity - with the exception of our WRs, we have nothing that jumps out as "Denver Bronco Football"

Not sure how much Rick Dennison is bringing to this table - he sits up in the booth and in complete contrast to Wade Phillips, makes no adjustments and has no answer when things aren't going well ...

This is the worst OL I can remember having

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB's inexperienced playing scared see OL
OL horrible
TE's meh
WR's Sanders and flashes of DT otherwise MIA
Booker is best RB CJ looks fat and doesn't break tackles as much as he used too.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,381.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All alone in first place.....it's a nice feeling.

Can't wait for the showdown between the Silver & Black and Broncos. For first place.